tuscl

Private, members only club

mark94
Arizona
I've always thought a true, members only strip club would be of interest, but after many years in many cities, I've never found one. Has anyone ever found such a club ?

16 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    Supposedly, a lot of underground clubs exist in Michigan. You have to know a guy who knows a guy to get in.

Apparently, I know the wrong people.

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    I don't want to belong to any club that would accept me as a member.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    The one aboveboard place that is a true members only place I know about is Paradise Saloon in, or more accurately, near Lawrence, Kansas. I thought there was a couple of other places in Kansas which were true members only places, where you can't just buy a membership and then they'll let you in.

Kansas has some weird liquor laws. First of all, it's legally dry, but each county can choose to allow liquor sales based on some sort of referendum voting. I believe that certain counties in Kansas allow for private drinking clubs (and private strip clubs).
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Diamonds in Miamisburg (SE of Dayton) is a members only club. Anyone can join and has the same rules as other clubs only it is nude and byob. Plus the girls are better looking. Desire in Providence has a private club upstairs but I have never gone up or joined.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Club Desires in providence has a second floor which is a members only section called Club Lust. Small intimate bar; dancers need to be invited; far more mellow and private; bigger more private cr's; exceptional food.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I don't go to those kinds of clubs. If they want my member, they have to take the rest of me as well.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Private, members only club"

I was a member of one many, many yrs ago.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    You basically have to make one. The membership comes from the girls who act as your marketing team (they pull someone in, the girl gets some bucks.)
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    gmd - sometimes you obsess over such little things, lol.
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    @Dan - EndZone in Spring Hill, KS, is another 'membership' club that usually enforces a waiting period [like 10 days] from date of application.

Think you're right about connex to liquor laws. Paradise, as a private club, serves booze and allows both full stage nudity and smoking.

see recent review: https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?M=C&RID=20…

Neither Flamingoes [Lawrence] or Tropicana [Scranton] are private but both allow full stage nudity and nude VIP [Trop] as well as selling booze. Supposedly both existed before county regulations over SCs came into existence. Grandfathered in as exceptions.

In fact, the Trop boasts that it has been operating nearly continuously as a gentlemen's club since the early 1950s.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @joker44: Ya gotta work with what ya have, no?
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    gmd - yes, as you've demonstrated with admirable openness in your posts here.

BTW, read your post under 'Holding off Ejaculation'. First thought [honestly]: From little acorns..........
  • canny
    11 years ago
    I've been to one members only club and it wasn't a big deal. It was a huge disappointment.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I'm a member of one. No big deal. They just had a waiting period before approving membership. I believe almost all the clubs I went to in NC required membership or asking someone if they would let you in as a guest the last time I visited any club in NC.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    My house but I'm the only member allowed.

I'd like to see private clubs with this system: You submit an application with a current face shot. Your picture and first name are passed around to the dancers to make sure you're nobody's dad or anything. You're then invited to a meet and greet. They you decide if you want to join. The club has a website, where after entering your member login, you can look a schedules, send message and ask dancers if they can work a certain shift etc. Would be less hit-or-miss for all involved and provide more anonimity.
  • bxbomber51
    11 years ago
    theres one in NYC made up of mostly NYU coeds.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion