tuscl

Holding off on Ejaculation

This is just a general lifestyle question. Anyone ever try to deliberately hold off on both sex or masturbating for several days in order to build up some extra ejaculate "volume"? If so, is there a point of diminishing returns? I would think holding out for 2-3 days would be effective, but anything longer than that would make much of a difference.

Feel free to answer (or not). Watching football and having a boring Sunday night here and my mind's wandering.

8 comments

• Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    I try to hold out for a few weeks though my balls top off around day 7. Makes for quite the Volcano at the end of it all.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Krakatoa!Krakatoa!Krakatoa!
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Unless I'm cumming multiple times a day, volume isn't an issue. So, no.
  • AnonymousJim
    11 years ago
    There is a certain amount of satisfaction in holding out for a while when you're younger, every girl you see does something for you and your you-know-what is tremendously sensitive. It's like a game you play with yourself. Delayed gratification.

But as I've gotten a little older, put on a few more pounds and found that the mere sight of a nice-looking lady doesn't instantly bring me, um, to attention like it used to, I generally don't think about how long I do/don't go. Seems like busy weeks at work or complicated schedules give me all the time off I need sometimes, then, when the mood strikes, you feel like you have to strike while the iron is hot.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I try not to go too long. Apparently when I go for more than about 4 or 5 days, I get a fair bit of volume going, and more than one girl has gagged or had it coming out of her nose. When that happens, they generally stop, which I don't like, so I jack it every couple of days.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Try 52 days you achieve maximum output
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Tantra!Tantra!Tantra!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I had been SCing pretty regularly this year (often weekly & sometimes multiple per wk).

I found I enjoyed my SCing more when I didn’t slap the monkey.

But I also find myself getting a bit jittery when I haven’t practiced self-love for 3 days or so – so often I’ll cave in (slapping the monkey helps me relax & often sleep better @ night),

If I plan to get my freak on by visiting the SC regularly; I’ll try to abstain from self-love o/w I’m usually on a 3-day slapping schedule.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion