tuscl

birthday in Detroit (area)

Thursday, December 19, 2013 11:39 PM
Me and some friends are going to Michigan for a friend and my birthday tomorrow. We want to spend all day in the clubs in Michigan after hearing and reading so much about them we're finally going. We want to go to Flight Club, Bogarts, silver cricket, BTs, players, and penthouse. We're going to get started early around 2 p.m. so we can go to most of the clubs. Out of the clubs listed which should we go to last for a grand finale? Also are there any other clubs you think we should check out or any rough areas or clubs to avoid?

3 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    The most efficient route to hit all those clubs: Bogart's, Flight Club, Silver Cricket, BT's, Penthouse, Players. Or the reverse direction if that makes more sense for you. If you want a grand finale, I would end with Penthouse or Flight Club. All these clubs are safe. Players and Penthouse are on Detroit's notorious 8 Mile Rd, but if you use the clubs' valet parking you don't need to worry. I would not recommend walking around in that area at night. Other clubs you might consider: Landing Strip (near airport and close to Flight Club and Bogart's). Coliseum and Trumpps on 8 MIle Rd.
  • Mal2
    11 years ago
    Flight club is probably your best finishing choice...
  • 216OJ614
    11 years ago
    Thanks @Jackslash I appreciate the help thanks mal2
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion