tuscl

STRAGE HAPPENING IN VIP

10inches
Florida
Tuesday, December 17, 2013 5:38 PM
what is the strangest thing that a dancer has done to or with you in VIP. once had a dancer in ATL club take my long neck beer bottle and insert it in her pussy then proceeded to rub her clit to orgasm.

17 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Well I think that only a handful of trusted members here would be entitled to that info. BUT it was unusual for the circumstances.
  • Sowhatt
    11 years ago
    Best: was wearing a cowboys jersey in pittsburgh, happened to meet a dancer from Dallas. Got a free 30 min VIP Worst: dancer in Denver farted. I laughed and said it happens to the best of us, she continued. 2 minutes later she ripped the longest fart I've ever heard, stopped suddenly, and ran out of VIP. Didn't collect money, never saw her again.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    You mean like deflecting breast milk shots with both my hands from a dancer that started lactating like crazy? She was trying to squirt me in the face after the lap dance was over but never succeeded. I believe she made a big milky mess with milk all over the place. I thought at first she was kidding around but she seemed determined to try to get her milk to my lips.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I don't know if that was considered a VIP area or just the lap dance area.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I had a stripper/dancer fart the hole time while doing cfs with me in the VIP room
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    10 Inches: Why would a dancer stick a beer bottle in her pussy when she could have put 10 inches?
  • travelingmike
    11 years ago
    Same club, two years apart: #1 was having her period, and left a smear down the legs and all over the crotch of my jeans. Didn't discover this until returning to the main room, where the blacklights made it appear even more obvious against the faded denim. #2, dancer was working her first night, ever. She was a fairly new mom, although had done a nice job of working off the baby weight, and I couldn't really tell. She was really getting in to the lap dance, had her back to me, really giving what appeared to be genuine moans of pleasure...and them started to lactate all over herself and a little on me. She was so embarrassed and upset she ran out of the room, never collected.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Had anal. The next custy the stripper took back to VIP was Sowhatt.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Great insight Pablo.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Keep up the good work juice. Dracula loves you too
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    Dancer squirted on me. Thank goodness she warned me it was about to happen or I would have been soaked.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I saw a stripper sit in some Russian dudes lap, when he awoke she started dancing again. He was quite drunk and confused, and tried to leave. The chick, a five foot, no tit blonde demanded he pay $300 for her time! Lol! The strange part is I was getting a lap-dance nearby and my lady didn't want to stop her dance, or intervene in any way. I was cool with that, time for the commie to learn about capitalism! Ha ha!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    This cutie pie n I were in the VIP, just letting nature take her course, when one hell of a commotion erupts in the VIP booth next to us. Next thing we know, the bouncers are running down the aisle into the VIP. Cussing, shouting, and skirmishing ensues. The curtain to our VIP booth gets torn down as the bouncers take an irate and half-naked pl to the ground. Cutie pie is holding on to me for dear life. The bouncers subdue the bum and toss him out. I never found out why he went nuts. Don't care, either. I was given free passes by management. Cutie pie n I laugh about the whole situation now. We weren't laughing when it went down.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    My strangest experience was getting a cr from a longtime favorite that turned into more than just a gfe and included (stupidly)no protection. After I paid her we sat in the private section of the club and she bought me drinks and dinner, using about 70% of the money I gave her. Even stranger is that it was our last time together and she's now a chiropractor.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Jeez, juice is on a rage binge this month huh? fucking dick :-P
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Slicks story reminded me of one. A long time ago no was in the VIP at a club where there was a row of couches around the room with multiple couple in the same room. One dancer across from me went off on her customer. She slapped him hard and yelled and went and got the bouncer. He was history. I have no idea why she kicked his ass though. Another time at stage a dancer was deep throating customers beer bottles.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I was in H8S quite a while ago in the afternoon. Before they remodeled and now have curtains on the booths. I was with a hot brunette(8) with nice natural assets (yes you do find one once in a while at Henry's). We were having a good time making puppies when Suzy Q (another dancer, Philipino with big fakes) comes over from the cubical across from us looks down at where we are joined says "nice cock" the reaches down to grab me at the base, then grabs my nuts with the other hand and says "save some for me" and proceeds to spread herself open for inspection before she laughed, said "its good and tight" then left and we could continue. Needless to say the girl I was with was a little ticked off. I have seen girls doing all kinds of things in the open at Bogarts etc. but that was the first time a dancer grabbed me while I was busy. Note I do not get two girl dances. Later I thought it was an amusing distraction. Although I would never get a dancer form Suzy Q. she was entertaining. I do not think she is there any more. I've had a couple of lactaters and one whose pussy farted when she came and once she got started it did not take much for her to have multiple orgasms.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion