tuscl

Best clubs in Akron

Monday, December 16, 2013 1:57 PM
It has been several years since I have clubbed in Akron OH which clubs are the best.

7 comments

• tsepmet1
    11 years ago
    In what regard? I like Evolution, although some like Gatsby's. Christie's in Canton is nice also.
  • 216OJ614
    11 years ago
    If your looking for "extras" I heard lustys adventures is the place to go tho I haven't been
  • mojito90
    11 years ago
    I've meet some nice dancers at a place called Diamond Royale in canton. Good conversation, good place to have a regular. No extras offered here tho. I live right around the corner from bottoms up. Its a full nude club. Hard to get away with extras here but it is nude and they have a killer deal for a private like VIP dance session. ALL NUDE :-) I have never had luck at lustys. Been there twice. One to check it out and two to try for a dance. Struck out on both. Jens den is dirty but offers a lot. Almost got a BBBJ but declined bc I like my health LOL. But hey, id go back! Georgies is full of fatties. There are two on south st, one is a country bar and the other one, a blue collar sorta chill spot after work. Heard of some extras at the latter. It is the one closer to brown st. I went in once but they have no cover but a 2 drink min that is enforced so that sucked. I'll go back tho when I want a drink.
  • ScottyW
    11 years ago
    All are hit and miss in both quality and milage, Up scale, younger 6 to 8+ college, low milage, Evolution, slightly older dancer Christies; good grind, high milage $5 bar dances, safest Jens (public VIP), scary neighborhood but ok CW, Dreamer Girls and Lusty's. (all extras friendly) quality in 2 - 6 range. Bottoms Up nude, good $5 bar but monitors in VIP so no joy, girls a step up in quality. Gatsby is a LD factory if you can pry the dancer away from her regulars, if you're not looking for extras, decent food cheap beer, and are ok with hit or miss milage, then evolutions is a pretty reliable good time, extras are virtually a sure thing at Lustys but you'll likely need a double-bag! A warm-up at Evolutions or Christie (about 20 min south) an a happy ending at Lustys might be one way to spend the night? CW would be be my choice for neighborhood bar with cheap drinks, a game of pool and $5 grope with NASCAR.
  • ScottyW
    11 years ago
    Bad thing, CW and Dream Girls allow smoking If you're into AA, then I've had some good times at Ace of Spates. Georgie's sux, got ripped off both times at Dreamers Cabaret, been to others once, no reason to return.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Reading can help.
  • mojito90
    11 years ago
    I wonder if becoming a regular at Bottoms Up could lead to OTC?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion