tuscl

Things I Wonder About

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I wonder why if a woman has sex with a bunch of guys, she's considered a "slut," but if a man does the exact same thing, he's "gay."

19 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    There's a good lecture on the Art of Charm about women asserting their sexuality and the repercussion of it by men. Very eye opening material.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    I'm sure gays call each other sluts too.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Things I wonder about:

Why do we park in a driveway, and drive on a parkway?
    Why is it a pair of trousers, but just one bra?
    Why does a light switch have "off" and "on" printed on it? If the light is off, you can't see the printing, if it's on, you don't need to!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    GMD doing his Seinfeld-schtick. I'm loving it.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Hey Slick, if burrito is a masculine word, why aren't tacos called tacas? A silly thought.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol mikeya
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Actually, Gallagher and Carlin, along with Steven (Stephen) Wright, did them first.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Good one, Mikey.

Remember Carlin and his bit about taking versus leaving a dump? Carlin on getting dressed down for not dressing up?
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Another thing I wonder about:

If I go to a strip club and pay for sex, I can be arrested, but I can also be arrested if I don't pay for my drinks.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I wonder why if a woman has sex with a bunch of guys, she's considered a "slut," but if a man does the exact same thing, he's "gay."

Wrong comparison. Should be IMO, what is a man called if he has a lot of sex with a lot of women. There is an older term that applies to men as the term "Slut" has been applied to women in the above quote.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Xtra Krispy !
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @Alucard, you missed the joke. The implied comparison was intentional.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Who would have guessed that would have flown right over Al the Tard's head. Amazing!!!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    gmd: "@Alucard, you missed the joke"

That's what Asperger's has done to him!
  • ime
    11 years ago
    it's almost disturbing how alucard has no comprehension of humor/irony/sarcasm

• joker44
    11 years ago
    thanks gmd for the funny post.

even if it's a 'repost' it's one of the few recent truly humourous contributions compared to the pathetic dreck posted by the TUSCL trolls.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago

"it's almost disturbing how alucard has no comprehension of humor/irony/sarcasm"

One trait of people who have Asperger's is that they can have a really hard time distinguishing when somebody is being sarcastic.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I kind of missedc the joke as well. i thought the answer was, because the man is fucking a guy?

@slick sounds like you want some mcDonalds there champ
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Esta-I haven't ate McDonalds in about 3 years. It's not a snob thing, either. I just have better options available to me. But I dig their slogans.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion