Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Review Props

SlickSpic
SlickSpic432344

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Quick question, compadres. How do you know when a review gets propped?

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

As far as I know, the only way to see it is by reading daily reviews. If it gets propped it'll be at the bottom of the review.

But there's nothing that alerts you when a review has been propped. It would bf better that way

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Gracias, GV. Since you love Latinas, what do you think of Melanie Iglesias? I love this dame.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

I think she's gorgeous. Glad you brought her up because she's new to me

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

The only way to view props or flags is to scroll down the club page to review high lights. A long time ago Founder stated that he would change this to make them easier to find. I guess that he has not found time to make the change.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Thanks Shadow.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yeah- as shadow said – the only way they are visible is to scroll to the bottom of the club’s TUSCL page where they show the snippets of the 10 most recent reviews – you then click on one of the snippets to bring up the full review and then look at the bottom/end of the review. Props can be hard to read since they come up as black text on a black background/text-box. Lately I have not seen flag comments show although I can see prop comments.

Once a review gets bumped out of the 10 latest/snippets review section by newer reviews; one will no longer be able to see the props. Viewing reviews per the snippets section displays one review per page w/ props at the end if any – viewing reviews in “10 per page mode” (by clicking on the total reviews link of a club’s TUSCL page) will not show any props.

It’d be very nice if it was easier to tell/read props.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement