tuscl

Fire raging at Mecosta County strip club.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
MECOSTA TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WZZM) -- Firefighters from 11 departments are battling a blaze at a strip club in Mecosta County.

Employees inside The Gentleman 131 club reported the fire began around 4:30 p.m. The business is located at M-20 and U.S. 131, south of Big Rapids.

Mecosta County Sheriff's department dispatchers say the building is engulfed in fire and is likely a total loss. Everyone made it out of the club safely.

WZZM 13 has a crew on the scene and will have more information as details are available.

14 comments

• gawker
    11 years ago
    Those dancers must really be HOT!
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    Living in the north country, I've occassionally wondered what dancers would do if the place was going up in flames in the wintertime? Do you exit in just you bikini or less or risk making a dash to the changing room for some extra layers of warmth?
  • carl95
    11 years ago
    "Living in the north country, I've occassionally wondered what dancers would do if the place was going up in flames in the wintertime? Do you exit in just you bikini or less or risk making a dash to the changing room for some extra layers of warmth?"

Dart behind the bar and grab a bottle to keep you warm.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "Living in the north country, I've occassionally wondered what dancers would do if the place was going up in flames in the wintertime?"

I've never been to this club, but from the reports of the taken in this club, they have plenty of fur to keep them war. Woof!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "of the taken"

Damn autocorrect. Should be "talent"
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Motorhead my friend, sometimes the typos/autocorrects are pretty damn funny. "Of the taken" could be the next Liam Neeson action film. "I have a very specific set of talents..."
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    And of course, it would end with "...and those talents involve bringing a bucket of the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay to da club...who wants a drumstick up their pooper?"
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I wonder what song was playing when the fire started?

Burning Down The House?
    Fire?
    We didn't start the fire?
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Honest, sir! It was kind of chilly in her and it was just a little bonfire!
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    We didn't know that the bourbon that we used as a fire started would burn so hot, or that the wood floor would burn!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    The Roof, The Roof, The Roof Is On Fire!
    We Don't Need No Water Let The Muthafucka Burn!
    Burn, Muthafucka, Burn!
    Burn, Muthafucka, Burn!
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    Since the club was failing, I suspect arson.
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    I had the same thought as Otto, arson ---- or maybe a religious fanatic who was trying to burn the sinners in hell. In reality, probably faulty wiring.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "Since the club was failing, I suspect arson"

3 for 3

My initial thoughts also
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion