tuscl

How to make HER feel uncomfortable

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Did something that now that I look back on it was hilarious. Was in a club, and a chick walked up to me. Never met her (but then again, I'm "new" myself) and didn't see her on the pole. She asked if I wanted to dance and after being annoyingly persistant, I said sure. Got to a couch and after the first 30 seconds, I realized I got trapped in an air dance. So, every 15 seconds or so I kept looking at my phone while she danced checking the time. I could see the anxiousness and suprise on her face, how she noticed I lacked total interest, and she tried to dance faster, but still kept it airy and I thought she was gonna have an anxiety attack, looking awkward as fuck. I still kept checking my phone for the time. I basically was watching time on her. After those 3.5 minutes were up, she sat down on me and proceeded to put her shoes on. Midway through doing that, my expression was apathetic throughout the entire dance, but I was silent and kept my hands to myself (kind of had to since it was an air dance), she looked back at me with an odd expression and tried to say softly if I wanted another dance. Silently chuckled, shook my head and she sighed before continuing putting on her shoes and walking away (after she took her 20 of course).

I think she knew she wasn't getting a second dance, after feeling awkward for ME time watching. Probably happened to her before, but if you keep air dancing, you'll probably just make 100 a night. You ever made the dancer uncomfortable in any way.

4 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    That is funny. I've been trapped and bored as he'll too wondering when it was going to end. I may try that next time.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    They get uncomfortable every time they grab Mr. Happy! :)
  • manmeat
    11 years ago
    I did something similar during an air dance. I fumbled around a couple times looking for my cigarettes, and then a few more times looking for my lighter. Finally lit up a smoke and kept looking away from the dancer...blowing smoke to the left and then right. At the end of the horrible dance, she asked what the hell was wrong with me. I simply said "I'm bored."
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Luckily the vast majority of the dances I received have been pretty good. I don't know what I would do if I was getting a air dance, I might just walk out during the dance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion