tuscl

Sex trafficking in strip clubs does exist.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
BEAVERTON, OR (KPTV) -

Police investigating the sexual assault and sexual trafficking of two 13-year-old girls made two arrests on Tuesday.

According to investigators, Victor Moreno-Hernandez, 27, and Steven Toth, 42, forced the victims into prostitution from inside Stars Cabaret, a strip club on SW Lombard Avenue.

Officers served search warrants at Stars Cabaret and at two Beaverton homes.

Moreno-Hernandez faces charges of rape, sodomy, sex abuse, unlawful sexual penetration, distribution of a controlled substance to a minor, compelling prostitution and promoting prostitution.

Toth faces charges of rape, sodomy, sex abuse, compelling prostitution and promoting prostitution.

According to investigators, one of the victims was a runaway who met at least three men in Beaverton in 2012.

Over a period of time, they sexually assaulted and forced her into prostration, police said.

Moreno-Hernandez is also accused of giving her methamphetamine on several occasions.

"This is a significant conclusion to a tremendous effort put forth to impact the extremely destructive world of human trafficking," said Chief Geoff Spalding.

13 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I understand the drug charge but unlawful sexual penetration? Doesn't rape and sodomy cover this? Anybody who has some light to shed on the subject please interject.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    One of my favorite clubs right now, I wonder how this will affect the club going forward.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Ran-I expect a slow period with cautious dancers that once the situation clears up or gets old return to business as usual.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    "Unlawful sexual penetration: the vagina, anus, or penis of a person is penetrated with any object other than the penis or mouth of the other person, typically a finger."
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    So the other dude didn't finger bang her? When did finger banging become unlawful? The average male finger bangs a broad before he either fucks or eats her out. Time to arrest America.
  • crsm27
    11 years ago
    Slick... It is just to get more charges against someone. That way when people do a plea deal they will say we will drop unlawful penetration but you have to plea guilty to rape.

Just like when someone gets a DUI... Typically they were pulled over for some other violation. But that violation gets dropped and the DUI sticks.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I guess it's kinda like getting sentenced to life plus 85 years.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    More charges, more money. And sexual penetration is very unlawful, if like rape, the woman does NOT consent to wanting her hole fignger banged and you do it anyway.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    So what I see is, two dudes getting arrested for a heinous crime, which, if guilty, they deserve to get punished, the dude with a Spanish last name STILL gets more time than his Anglo counterpart.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    Haven't you guys ever seen dateline? It might mean something other than a finger. This is a grown man raping and pimping out a 13yr old, not two 14yr old olds making out behind the bleachers. I'm hesitant to speculate, but I'd think more along the lines of beer bottle or some other unnatural object. Something along the lines of "...do it or I'll shove this up your..." in a very real sense. It might not be a just another charge to pile on - but rather the result of a explicit incident one of the victims put in their statement that was distinct from the instances of rape/sodomy/etc.

• gawker
    11 years ago
    I love auto-correct and was thrilled to read that the young girl was forced into prostration. I was that way once after a three-some. Could barely get up.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Sex trafficking in strip clubs does exist"

Not new news.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    What's really amazing is the latest studies that show that almost 75% of the young girls who end up meeting much older men over the internet actually knew who and what they were meeting. Today's youth are murdering America.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion