tuscl

Advice of how much $ to take

Saturday, December 7, 2013 1:44 AM
Never been to a strip club where lap dances are available, but I plan to go soon. For those used to the SC scene, how much should I plan on bringing? Background on the club: $7 cover charge, no alcohols, so I won't really be spending on drinks, girl dancing on stage who comes around after songs for tips. Also, lap dances are $20 per song; if you want private room, it's about $150 for 30 mins. There are also 45 min and full hour shows. The full hour is about $250, but not sure I need to extend it past a half hour or not. Plus, I'm assuming a tip on top of that. According to reviews some girls give extras, but nothing too wild (which is fine because I'm not looking/wanting OTC or anything much more than maybe some extra petting). I'm debating between one private show a few single LD's or adding a second private show... Just curious how much people think I would need. I'm thinking of taking $600 but curious from experiences visitors if I'm planning on too much/too little. Also, how many $1.'s is a good amount to take?

14 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    $600 is more than enough if this is your first time. I would recommend taking no more than $400 and seeing how that goes. $400 would get you your private room and a lot of good lap dances. Take 20 $1's for tips.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I agree with jackslash
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Jack is the man.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Jackslash has the correct formula.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Best thing to do is not take cash. Just give them your credit card when you arrive. :) Seriously, take less as js says. Remember, you can always return.
  • jpwilliams
    11 years ago
    600 should be more then enough for a good visit. Being your first lap and private club leave your credit card at home. Way to easy to get caught up especially if the girls are hot and know how to work. Just make sure you have enough gas to get home lol. Sure the club has enough 1's for you. Tip more a dollar at the stage for more fun. But be frugal with your money especially if your planning on making frequent visit. They will expect you to be a big spender always. Have fun
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    LDK - Now I can see why cumming in your pants is so important to you. You don't take enough money to afford anything else.
  • Briguy78
    11 years ago
    That's for the advice everyone!
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    You know for 20 bucks, you can get the same satisfaction of cumming, by getting a blowjob from your local prostitute. No entry fee, no drink fee, no tipping (seriously, don't tip)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    IMHO – a newbie should not plan on spending big bucks if he does not know the ropes yet – he can easily be taken advantage off and easily not get his money’s worth. He said he is not looking for anything heavy in terms of extras – so why go with the most expensive option of a private show – overkill perhaps. I would not spend more than $200 as a first timer or inexperienced PL – unless this is your only opportunity for a while to hit a club that offers LDs. IMO – you should go to the club – take in the scene – try to observe (if you can) what kind of LDs the other PLs are getting so you have an idea of what to expect. If you don’t know the ropes or the workings of the particular club – plunking down a couple of hundred for a private w/o knowing what to do or what to expect may be an expensive disappointment. I’d start slow by getting an LD or two and see if that does it for you. If you get your fill w/ LDs; then no need to spend a couple of hundred for a private and on just one girl that may turn out to be a ROB or a dud – if you get an LD and it doesn’t work out; you only lost $20. Caveat: ---------- If the club is low mileage (i.e. little contact LDs) and the only way to get some good 2-way contact is thru a private show; then you may need to bite the bullet and get a private show if you want mileage. My $0.02
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    Of course take only cash, no CCs. And if you decide on $400/$600 total, bring in only HALF that amount INTO club leaving remainder securely hidden in your locked car. ONLY do this if car is in reasonably SECURE lot next to club and area known to be relatively safe [no recent car breakins / assaults]. That way if you 'get the fever' in the club you can't run through ALL your cash. In order to spend more you have to go to your car to get more. And for most of us the freezing temps act as a cold slap on the face and cool our ardor. [big head regains some measure of control over little head].
  • Briguy78
    11 years ago
    Thanks papi. Great advice. Yes, to get 2 way contact it has to be a private show. I may try that but lower the amount of $ to spend for my first time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I noticed in your profile you have only reviewed a club in Utah – if that is where you are getting your SC action; you may be SOL and have to pay thru the nose to get any decent action. If I lived in Utah; I’d save my $$$ and take some weekend trips to better SC destinations to get my freak on (assuming you don’t have a S.O. or other obligations constraining you from taking some trips every once in a while)
  • Briguy78
    11 years ago
    Utah is correct. Yep, I have thought of taking a trip.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion