tuscl

Austin area clubs!

Wednesday, December 4, 2013 4:27 AM
I used to live in Austin for a couple of years. I got my first LD there at the Sugars uptown cabaret near Highland Mall and I ended up being one of the regulars at that place. Had some great experiences with some of the girls there including a couple of OTCs. Also visited Yellow Rose but not as frequently as I went to Sugars. YR is the strip club equivalent of a college bar. The crowd isn't exactly too classy, the girls are young, hot, pretty and have the lousy attitude of college girls. I wasn't a big fan of the VIP area, it didn't feel too different from the main area. I haven't been to P10 a lot as it is a little away from the Austin downtown/university area but the club is huge, a little classier than the other places, has a lot of hot women. Its a bummer that they don't have a VIP area for my private fun. The girls out there would be minting money if that was the case. I have been to XTC cabaret and that is avoidable by all means. There are a few other places that have cropped up in the last 2 places like Palazio, Expose, Down in Texas Saloon and Landing Strip. If any hobbyists from Austin can comment on the current state of affairs in the clubs mentioned above and what would be a good club to visit at this point, that would be great. I might be stopping by early next year. What I am looking for are the following - A classy crowd, ambience and atmosphere. - High-quality dancers in terms of physical attractiveness. - A great VIP experience which is worth the money being spent on it. - Friendly dancers who can engage in good conversation. - Opportunity for OTC.

4 comments

• joeATX
    11 years ago
    My favorite places are P10 and Palazio. Haven't been at too many others. The times I've gone to Landing Strips the girls haven't been too great looking and the music was ridiculously loud. Expose is alright, kind of the small sister club/farm league for Palazio, a little more "Austin." Down In Texas is brand new and I haven't been there. I think Sugar's kind of went downhill but they just did a remodel. Palazio deserves its rep as the classiest place with the foxiest and friendliest girls. Although the last time I was there (a Tuesday last month) I was underwhelmed by the talent. You can also blow a ton of money. Last time I was there I spent way too much on VIP with one girl and felt like it wasn't quite worth it. P10 can be hit or miss for me but I like the atmosphere and have had some great dances from hot girls without breaking the bank.
  • tdkrises
    11 years ago
    Thanks joeATX. Yeah, I heard about Sugars going downhill in the last few years. Its a bummer. It used to be a great place. I shall try and hit up Palazio next time around. P10 has always been a teaser. I have had some good times there but I always leave wanting more, which I guess is part of the plan for most of these clubs.
  • kingcripple
    11 years ago
    i like YR. it's a hell of a lot better than Sugars. I also liked expose and palazio. from my experience for the most part girls at YR dont have a lousy attitude. most of them anyway. I didnt like Sugars. it's definately gone downhill. I would go with YR and Palazio. avoid Sugars at all costs at least during the day
  • azdd
    11 years ago
    I'll be back in Tejas in the spring, and will be checking out clubs while there. Can any of you locals tell me if Mia is still working the dayshift at Sugars? Stunning Italian lady with a rack for the ages, god I hope she's still there. Also, the OP says there is no VIP at P10, but I thought they had those little cabanas for private time with your favorite dancer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion