tuscl

FFU

Clubber
Florida
Tuesday, December 3, 2013 7:50 AM
FFU = Favorite Fuck Up, also ATFFU. OK, I had a favorite for some time. Beautiful Colombian lady. He isn't around any longer, but vincemicheals knew her, and edak94 as well. Anyway, she took some time off a while ago, ostensibly to go to Europe. When she returned, she had a boob job update. Now the first one was OK, but I'd have preferred natural. That's difficult to say since I never saw natural, but I just think they would have been better. So the updated one is on the verge of ridiculous. WAY overboard. Takes so much away from her other attributes. As I said above, she is beautiful, but now, it is difficult to even direct my attention to her face, and I'd rather look at that then the silly boob job. She'll no longer be my fave, so I have to find another. That, my friends, is a FFU!

7 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Mr. Brightside says, "It could've been worse. She could've got a fucked up nose job."
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Think about that the next time you want to glorify big tits. That is what makes them get boob jobs.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    IMO it is the insistent desire of many men for large breasted women that possibly contributes to what may drive really insecure women to undergo the breast enhancement surgery. A lone voice in the wilderness of an insecure woman's life looks like it is just NOT enough to give her the proper self-image to be secure with her body. CERTAINLY not with what is pounded into her mind by the Media!
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    OOOH I GOT ONE! After constantly ordering drinks for myself (LI Ice Tea baby), I decided to slow down and order some pineapple juice. It was busy in the club but usually the bartenders kept up...but they somehow never came back to retrieve my dollars. After waiting 10 minutes (quietly, not even getting dances), I moved to the other side of the bar. I GOT A FREE DRINK...too bad it was juice (nobody better make a pun)
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @Alucard Ii'm guessing it's you. But I thought YOU WERE the voice of reason, the game changer...THE WHITE KNIGHT OF STRIPPERS
  • Rachelmmm
    11 years ago
    When did your girl get her boobs done? I used to work at a lingerie store and women would come in sometimes 2 or 3 weeks after surgery wanting to get remeasured and their boobs would look CRAZY. Even a month or so afterwards they'd still look like alien boobs to me. If I ever got mine done I probably would take like 3 months off. That seems to be the general time frame until they look normal again in my opinion. So maybe she just should have taken a little more time off! Check back and let us know :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Rachel-Good point about the recovery period after breast augmentation. Although all women heal at various rates, from the women that I know who've gotten implants, took about a month to two to look kosher.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion