tuscl

This Dancer Doesn't Seem Very Shy

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

Title of the SW thread “So, Seriously, where can I work? (with pictures of my oh so hot naked body)”

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showth…

15 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I saw that she apologized for the messy room behind her, in her photos, but if she's using those photos to market herself, someone needs to advise her to set up a pleasant background before shooting photos of herself. Most of the providers I've noticed on Streamate are aware of this need.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Tell her to do a little bit more cardio. The stomach obviously isn't up to standards. And her butt needs a little bit more plump for the jump
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Club! That's what all strippers homes look like. The only thing missing was the steaming pile of dog shit.
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    She's self confident so she might be fun but I'm certainly not impressed by the body-- saggy tits and fleshy ass, not my thing.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "saggy tits and fleshy ass"

Yet, she blames not getting hired because she is black. She needs to stop playing the race card and hit the gym.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    With strippers it's always someone else's fault. I'm just surprised that so many of their fathers are to blame.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I have to agree that her messy home is typical of strippers' homes. The background is proof that she should be a stripper.

Her body isn't all that great, but I see plenty of strippers with worse bodies every day.

• Clubber
    11 years ago
    jack,

"...every day."? Must be nice. :)
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I've only seen the inside of one dancers house and it was immaculate. Maybe the difference is that it was a home she was buying and not just renting.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc,

You could be correct. My most recent fave owned her own place. I never went there, but saw pictures. She hadn't had it long and was working on furnishing and updating things. Like my ATF, she had her head screwed on straight.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    My ATF's old place looked like the aftermath of the typhoon in the Philippians. I haven't seen her new place yet but I hope it's nicer. As for that wanna be stripper, her boobs are terrible. A real turn off and I like small ones too. She needs a boob job bad! Hers make me nauseous.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I've only been inside three strippers' homes. One, a condo which she owned, was well cared for. Another, a rented apartment, was a disaster scene. The third, also a rented apartment was well kept. I saw photos of a fourth who owned her home. From what little I could see of it, it was neat and tidy.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    actually her body is average for a stripper. And if she was white, her butt would be above average. Personally folks, strip clubs hire women who look FAR worse all the time. She's average and probably better than because her ass is phat even if it's not popping
  • kingcripple
    11 years ago
    no. just no.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @666-Aftermath of the Phillipino typhoon! Wowzers.

Most people, in my opinion, have houses that are not clean enough. Then again, I make my bed every day, wash my sheets twice a month, vacuum & Swiffer twice a week, dust, clean the bathroom, etc. Cleanliness is next to Slickiness.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion