tuscl

Best Halloween celebrations, costumes, etc.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 5:16 PM
Which clubs have the best Halloween celebrations, costumes, etc.? Or does your local club even do anything for Halloween?

7 comments

• InDenial
    19 years ago
    shadow: i hadn't read your review upon my inital post, so i didn't know. i recently visited oasis for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed it--a great change from the pony and the cheetah. my ATF works at the pony which i dont frequent anymore, and i occasionally pop in the cheetah to see a few friends (who i knew before they became dancers). I've yet to venture to the goldrush or crazy horse, so they're next on my list.
  • InDenial
    19 years ago
    shadow.. not sure what time you were in the cheetah on halloween, but i thought a few of the girls pulled off the football players quite well. my FAV there was vick and several others were disguised as other players. its rather unoriginal, but sexy none the less.
  • Clubber
    19 years ago
    I went as "Mammogram Man". See this link for the costume, although I made my own. Took 1st place! [view link]
  • lousybuck
    19 years ago
    I normally hate the Halloween thing but many years ago, I was at Mitchell Brothers in sf on Halloween and one of the dancers was excited that she was 'selected' by some comedian (Sandra Bernhardt I think) to come on stage at her gig that night. She was so excited that she insisted on giving me a complimentary cbj to celebrate. No trick, all treat. In spite of that, I avoid Halloween because most of the costumes are turnoffs rather than turnons.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Shadow, your Cheetah review sounds exactly like what I would expect from those eye candy clubs. *yawn* Saw your Crazy Horse review, too. Hurray for one way contact!
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Our shitty little local club brought in some extra ugly dancers. They frightened the patrons penises into hiding. Not the best promotion if you ask me.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    My research tells me all the Detroit clubs are having parties Thursday or Friday night. I had been thinking about hitting one or more on one of those nights, but not if they're wearing costumes. I have nothing against Halloween, it's just not what I go to strip clubs for. I'm almost tempted to check out the Flight Club's party, because it's mandatory for all their dancers, and I'd like to see the whole roster for once, but again, not in bizarre outfits, and I suspect it'll be a mob scene.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion