tuscl

The Important Things

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
We sometimes get so caught up in our daily lives and pursuits that it is easy to forget the important things. Today I had a day filled with childrens' laughter and the warmth of family. It made me thankful for the countless blessings in my life, from a healthy and beautiful family, a good standard of living and even some of the simpler things, like good homemade food and sports on the TV.

Life can be very good and we should all be thankful for what we have. Let's be honest - most guys with enough discretionary income to hang out in strip clubs probably have a lot to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving all.

And now back to the club...

5 comments

• rickdugan
    11 years ago
    That's the spirit. ;)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    RickyBoy trying to make so many sensitive posts this week. Guess he realizes he needed to rehabilitate his image a bit after all the slam dunks he took here. Let's see how far he goes? Maybe ends up as the next MADFAG_ROMEO?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @"most guys with enough discretionary income to hang out in strip clubs probably have a lot to be thankful for"

Completely agree. Fortunately, our family has not yet developed the dysfunction that so many people complain about on the holidays. We get together, eat, yak and generally have a good time.

And yeah, I'm thankful that I have enough disposable income to take care of *both* my family and my hobby.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    @Dougster: Just the other day I was lamenting the loss of some of my favorite cocksuckers. Was that the sensitivity you were referring to? ;)

@Sippy: I like the run your character has taken these last couple of days. It is like the old juice with a more bitter edge. Who doesn't want to be the guy living on the edge, earning loads of cash from slingin' meth and blowin' it on strippers like there ain't no tomorrow? Can't put in in a bank and can't take it with you when a rival dealer takes you out.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    it must suck to have people important to you huh? That means so much money lost on gifts and food for your important people. Glad I have no one to care for WEEEEEEEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion