tuscl

How to keep her....without dances

Estafador
BIG APPLE
So I remember when I first started going to strip clubs (hard to forget since it was just a measly year ago) and the clubs I went to, I was always at least having ONE hottie (nothing less for me) striking me a deal where she'll make our lap dances free if I take her to VIP. I never cared about VIP then but now when I know how to haggle down the prices to something more reasonable, I do want to go (certain club locations help, but you guys already knew that). But girls these days it seems seem less incline to do that and overall less inclined to just ask for VIP. And I like it when they ask because it puts me in a position of higher power....in money regards anyway. But anyway, here's the situation:

I get to the strip club after blowing a load with a chick, about two minutes ago. I sit down and immediately am attacked by a gorgeous stripper who I know probably will be taken away for HOURS to come if I let her go. And I'm not willing to let an opportunity slip by. BUT I'm not ready yet to get any lap dances and I WANT to take her to VIP. Now I know probably the easiest way is to conversate with her around 20 minutes or less but...I'm not much of a conversationalist when it comes exotic dancers. Usually because half the time, they are very focused on the money and me being a new face, will want to see dough or go and not be teased. The result of that, which makes it the other half of the issue is, they have totally different interests than I do. Fashion conversations can't last too long since we're of different genders and I'm not politically savvy so I don't want to bullshit like I know.

So any pointers on how to keep a dancer with you until your ready to take her to the back? I really rather not waste money on lap dances I don't want.

13 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Tell them stories about whatever and make them interesting. Dancers bullshit you so give it back to them
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Women love talking about themselves. Since these are strippers who for the most part are attractive, have been told so since childhood, and everyday at the club, I wouldn't jibber jabber about her tits, ass or legs. I'd compliment her on her nails, ask her about them, and such. Although the nails are part of her physical apearance, they're also an indicator of her sense of style.

Women pride themselves on their sense of style. Nails, hair, purses, and shoes are great starting points. You don't need to know about them. Just ask about them.

I'd also bring up music, movies or comedy. When she brings up a singer that sucks, that's your chance to clown around a bit and bring her off her pedestal that most pl's place get on.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I've found hemp rope to be very effective. Cotton clothesline tends to dig in.
    Seriously, Slick hit the nail on the head. Most are so self- absorbed that they border on narcissistic. Compliment them, ask about their lives, their goals, their pet peeves. A good stripper will know enough to plumb the depths of your story as well. Don't brag, don't over embellish cuz it'll come back and bite you in the ass when you get to negotiations.
    One of my faves is very intelligent and makes more money than most because of her attractiveness, her hard work, and her ability to make us PL's think we're of interest to her. I've told her she is both interesting and interested.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Tell her that you would like to have a drink with her before going to VIP and drink slow.
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    1. Try to go during less busy hours of the shift, and less busy shifts. Regardless of whether you do everything else right, if the place is jumping with tons of customers, and all the other girls are making bank, she'll be tempted to move on.

2. Let her know you will be doing VIP in a while but just want to hang out right now. IF you have to, drop her a $20 if she's been there a while, as a "promise ring".

3. Be interesting and fun. Keep a drink in her hand. Have some funny stories and make her laugh. Do some shots with her. Even if she's just pretending to be interested or think you're funny, she'll dig the drinks.

I find that once the girls know my pattern -- I drink with them for an hour before I even do a first VIP, but if they stick with me they'll be happy by the time I leave -- they stop sweating the up-front time. I'll show up 7pm-10pm nightshift or 1pm-4pm dayshift, the absolute slowest parts of both shifts, so there's as little motivation for her to leave as possible. My girls just expect it, and when I change girls within the club, well everyone knows my pattern already, so the new girls know what to expect also.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Subraman-I dig your advice on shift time. I never realized it, but I do a lot of 7-10 pm clubbing.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    In the wise words of one Mike Damone-"act like wherever you are, that's the place to be".
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Buy them a drink. Ask questions about what she does for fun. Maybe you both have at least one thing in common. I get asked what I like to do for fun all the time. Go from there.

Got any interesting stories to share? You can mention a little something to see if she is interested in hearing about it.

I don't always remember what I talk about but when some dancers get me talking, they stay and talk a long time on occasion.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Either she gets a drink or a $20...I'm sure she's getting the drink. But I'll use that as an absolute last resort. But god damn...we have to talk about her. She'll probably give me the most bullshittiest story about how awesome her Second Life (cookie to those who get the reference)...but damn I guess one can endure. But I'll definetely be doing the dayshift-midshift more often. Did it once and had a FINE looking girl wait paitently for me as I ate dinner...and we didn't talk amongst each other. Damn that was great. I'll never see that again
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    This is some good advice!
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Wait! They talk?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Estafador-You'd be surprised about what you can learn or relate to from these dancers. Then again, I'm a jaded, cynical, and lost romantic who fits in quite well with the emotionally complex.
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    estafador: If you want tons of hanging out time, dayshift absolutely rules. There may be fewer good looking girls than on nightshift, but all it takes is one. I find if I go after the lunch rush (guys who work in the immediate area just coming in for an hour) and before the after-work crowd, basically between 1pm and 4pm, I get a ton of attention and free flirting time. The girls can be downright grateful that, during a time most other girls aren't making anything, that they're at least making something.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion