tuscl

Houston Bound

WyteKassle
Florida
Monday, November 25, 2013 10:39 PM
I've been offered a new job in Houston and more than likely will take it and probably start in the middle of December. Just wanted general information on clubs in the area. I do prefer white/Latina girls and I'm not sure on how it works for extras since I've never tried asking for them. Just a club that does full nude dances but can still get away with a lot of more than regular touching in private dances. I'm originally from Miami but never had much luck in Tootsies or Scarlett's mostly since I'm still new to SC'ing in general. Thanks!

4 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    You need to read the Houston reviews. They will give you all the information you need. There are many clubs in Houston.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I visited Houston in early 2012 and really liked it – lots of clubs; lots of attractive dancers; and lots of mileage. BUT, the city has clamped down on the clubs for close to a year now and mileage and naughtiness is way down. All clubs within the city limits (which is most of them it looks like) now make dancers wear pasties and full bottoms (i.e. no G-strings allowed) – and extras also seem to be way down from what I’ve read via reviews. Most of the clubs are not what they used to be. Treasures may have been the top or most popular club and I think it was the one that started the battle w/ the city and thus the subsequent fallout (i.e. ordinances). The reviews for Treasures have not been very positive as of late and it seems the most you’ll get out of Treasures is being ROBed; so I would make sure I’d read the reviews before stepping foot in there. It seems as if the go-to club in H-town is now St. James since it lies outside the city limits so it’s not subject to the same rules/ordinances as most of the other clubs. One bad thing I’ve read about St. James is that b/c it’s the go-to place and one of the few not subject to the ordinances; there is a lot of PL competition (i.e. sausage fest and lots of $$$ chasing the available talent).
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    St James is a shithole. Best avoided.
  • vinstud
    11 years ago
    Houston is a lot of fun still. You can still have fun at Centerfolds and Chicas Locas. But be weary about extras. For the right price, you can get it. But you may also get some other stuff you can't get rid of.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion