tuscl

Plagiarism

Thievery is uncool and uncalled for. Not only was my review stolen, it was chopped in half. Asshole didn't even have the smarts to replace my name with his.

hrony
Prop hrony Ignore hrony Send Private Message to hrony

Clubs Reviewed: 3
Total Reviews: 4
Tropical Lei
2121 W Foothill Blvd
Upland, California 91786
Reviewed on: November 24, 2013
Visited on: Friday Evening
Dancers on Shift: 11-25

Star_Rating_4_Half
Dancers
Star_Rating_4
Value
Star_Rating_3_Half
Atmosphere
Star_Rating_4
Overall

Once again, it's time to gather around the campfire for another story about Tropical Lei by Uncle Slick. Decided to stop on by the Lei about around 10:30 on Friday night. I already had a great Friday, watching movies and spending time with la familia. I was riding high and knew that one of the best ways to end the evening was with a trip to the Lei.

I pulled into a full parking lot but found a spot unoccupied. Shit, with all of these cars, I thought to myself, I won't have a seat or an opportunity for a dance or three. Boy was I wrong.

Even with a packed lot, the Lei itself wasn't filled to capacity. Good for me. When I strolled in, the Brasilian gatinha Jessie was on stage and nary a stool along pervert row to be had. She is beautiful as ever and moved with that ritmo del Rio. No chance for me to tip her this time. Oh well. I found me a lone chair at a table and made myself at home.

A cute and busty, brunette waitress took my order. As usual, I ordered an $8 dollar water and left the lovely waitress a $10 spot. No need for change. I was surveying the scenery when my old pal Jersey decided to hang out with me. Jersey is a brunette bombshell who has a great sense of humor and can carry a conversation with the best of them. We chilled for a while then got a couple of topless ld's.

While hanging out after our dances, she suggested that I try out Jessie. I had never gotten any dances from Jessie before. Why not, I thought. I am a sucker for brunette beauties.

Jessie and I spent some time getting to know one another. She's a cool chick with quality conversational skills. I know what many of y'all are thinking-Why would I care so much about conversation at a strip club? Shouldn't I be there for dances and nothing else? Sorry folks, the Slick One likes talking. Anytime that I get a chance to make anyone, let alone a choice chick laugh, I'm on it.

Anyways, after the laughter comes lap dances. Good lap dances. Jessie has a firm yet pliable body. She's the perfect example of a dame who understands the exercise game. Not too much, just enough. She moved sensually and rhythmically. Good, deep grinds mixed with some bouncing. I like. Definitely gonna VIP in the future.

Prop this review • Flag this review

Fucking asshole.

13 comments

• mjx01
    11 years ago
    Flagged!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    me too.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    What a fag. Well Slick you know you've made it big time when people are copying your reviews.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Stupid thief. Too lazy to change your name.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Another reason for needing a Moderator, so this type of stuff can be caught before it's posted.
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    Flagged. Stupid and LAZY. Cut & paste without changing anything even Slick's name.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Sorry Slick...good job reporting it

@ altard. This is a prime example of self moderation. No moderator needed
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    alutard just wants a moderator because he is hoping to get an iron fist up his ass.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Thanks CJ. I agree with you.

Thanks to Papi Chulo. Because of his posts, I'm reading the new reviews. That's how I caught this thief. If you're gonna steal, at least edit my mistakes and grammatical errors.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Slick, this asshole makes even Dougster look like a good guy.

What a dipshit to steal your review.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I wonder if the plagiarizer’s other 3 reviews are also copy/paste rip-offs?
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Wow. That's just pathetic.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Well it's all good folks. His review was effectively removed and his membership is gone. Probably deleted his profile
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion