tuscl

Looking for places on the road

In two weeks, I go to Louisville, Evansville IN, and Cape Girardeau, Springfield and St. Louis MO. Any suggestions on clubs to go to? I'm used to Providence so I'm a bit spoiled.

9 comments

• chandler
    19 years ago
    Miss Kitty's and Chameleon were among the clubs where I ducked my head in and ran for dear life on my trip last month. Not the first time in either case, although Miss Kitty's was at one time my favorite Washington Park club. The other dive to try in that area is Dollie's, especially Sunday and Monday day shifts. Look for Shy, a tall blonde, or Dana, a tall black girl. Both are pretty, have nice bodies and give great stage. Autumn and Mischief can be very friendly, too. Keep your distance from the others.

As for security, the streets leading to these clubs are safe as long as you don't stop for hookers, etc. The parking lots at the clubs are completely safe.
  • As others have said, ESL's a great place. I went to Miss Kitty's, Chameleon and Hollywood Show Club in Washington Park, and they're all recommended. One thing you might want to keep in mind: safety. Miss Kitty's and HSC are safe as can be, but Chameleon (which, by the way, is an extras "club") is further in the heart of the city, and I don't know if you want to go there at night. The security at the clubs in Sauget, Brooklyn and Centreville, I don't know. Hope this helps!
  • mmdv26
    19 years ago
    fignewton: Do some research. Look through the club reviews here in TUSCL to find what club experience you are looking for. Springfield has eight or nine clubs which are mostly low mileage, girl-next-door types. Personally, I would blow-off the clubs, and go to Bass Pro Shops World Headquarters.

Chitownlawyer makes a good suggestion with Big Louie's - it should be on the way for you.

The jewel is ESL. You will be able to experience...well, anything and everything there depending on the club. Mileage tends to be higher during the day at many clubs, but we're talking about the difference between a 7 and a 10 here. Prices are reasonable, with Sauget clubs being a bit higher. Quality of girls? - read the reviews - you can get $120 FS with a 3 or 4, a $30 air dance with an 8 or 9, and everything in between.

PT's in Centerville on Saturday night is a must see. No reason to get a dance - but it ranks with MBOT, Mons Venus, and Rick's in the "been there, done that" catagory.

A regular stop for me the past few trips to ESL is a fairly new club (Club 64??) a mile or two south of Brooklyn on Highway 3. It is fun, but can be $$$.

ESL is a collection of small towns dating back to the turn of the last century, with several clubs in each town. It's all in the same county - about 30 sq. miles. Most everything in between the towns has burned down, has a highway built on it or corn growing next to it. If this will be your first visit to ESL, do a "mapquest" of clubs you want to visit, as the road system is very confusing, hence a lot of valuable SC time can be lost just trying to find the place.
    Be extra aware at night - some potentially bad neighborhoods.

Sounds like manyof the previous posters have a good deal of experience in ESL, so read what they have to say! Have fun - you will!
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    A typical useless YODA post: "I haven't been to any of those places but I do travel a lot for work. I can tell you that..." Thanks for letting us know where you won't be! Now we will be more likely to avoid you. Why Chime in if you have nothing to offer?

PT's on the Illinois side of St. Louis has been consistantly good. However Saturdays are swinging couples night and can get a little crowded / weird.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Oh, if he likes skanky places, minnow, Brooklyn has some to offer - especially Platinum Club night shifts - but Washington Park is THE place. Really, fignewton, post your expected days and nights and I'll be glad to give you the rundown.
  • minnow
    19 years ago
    I would personally recommend PT's Sports, and Penthouse club in Sauget. Both quality clubs w. good lookers & atmo. Going WB on I70/64, take the last exit before St Louis bridge, then 1 mile S for both clubs. If you're staying DT hotel, quick drive or cab ride across river. If STL airport hotel, SOL or long drive to ESL clubs. If you really like skanky places like you say in 1 of your reviews, Brooklyn Clubs (Roxy's, and 1 or 2 next door) are more in that realm, but not as quick easy to find as PT/PH.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    On the way from St. Louis to Springfield, MO, you will pass Big Louie's, a little closer to Springfield than St. Louis. It is actually located in St. Roberts MO, but near Ft. Leonard Wood, an army training base. It is right on Interstate 44, so won't take you out of your way. Very good laps, all nude, but you had better not mind sharing the club with GIs. I have never had a problem with it. It is rated #37 nationally on this board. See the reviews.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    I can tell you about some East St. Louis clubs. What days of the week will you be there? Day or night? And what kind of clubs do you like? You'll need a car.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    I haven't been to any of those places but I do travel a lot for work. I can tell you that, if you are used to Providence clubs, you are going to be dissapointed almost anywhere else you go.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion