tuscl

Either the club is too straightforward or its just damn boring.

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Monday, November 18, 2013 9:01 AM
This guy made me go with him against my will to the strip club. So I directed him to a club or two, but told him don't hold his breath as its a Sunday and I never heard of a Sunday being good. I paid (stingy bastard) my entry fee and waltzed in the club, work clothes still in hand. Everything about it was lame. But it didn't seem much different from a one Thursday night I went. The standards of hot and bootilicious was neither here nor there not even separately. There was this Spanish looking, but white sounding chick, who looked better from afar but once I got close up enough on the bar, her face was eh, and her booty was eh. But it was the best there that night. maybe it was due to the lack of meat on the rest of her body. I tipped her $5 because she danced really well on stage and I felt her moves could do good justice on my lap. After saying I looked like her ex and us exchanging pleasentries, I tell her to come chill and she says "SURE". Chick got dressed and immedietely started flirting with some dude who wasn't even paying attention to her (and didn't seem interested for a while either). That was one turn off. Neext some girl just ups and plops on my lap and no real incitive (like feeling up on me and such) but seems to like to hump my right leg. That wasn't hot, it was just weird. And instead of making me feel good and being spanish and all, I was not expecting her to skip the formalities and jump straight to wanna dance. I said no and this happened a few more times with different women. The quality just kept getting worse and worse and all were just wanna dance. Some didn't even bother to sit in your lap, they just stood or sat next to you and bluntly asked. And NONE of them were Russian WTF Turn off number two Finally, I see a girl with a decent booty and from afar has a nice face. She was the THIRD women who I tried to make eye contact with while on stage but she pointedly refused to look at ANY male. That was a start to a pissing contest. I don't tip her because of such, and her eh performance on stage, so I leave the stage front. But she had the nicest booty and was decent looking (from afar) in the club so when I saw her get dressed and go to the floor, I try again with eye contact. I was about to get up and go to her, but stopped myself because NOW she wanted to smile and act like she was waiting for me because she walks right over. You could say i was gonna approach her, and I kind of felt less interested than before but the booty kept me there. I was ready to leave, with or without my homeboy so not even bothering to ask about what I can and can't get (I have actually been trying now with no luck, very irregularly of course) I immedietely say how much for the VIP and she tell me the price. I was almost willing to bargin a slightly lower price but the lackluster thrill of being there prevents me and makes pretend I didn't know I didn't have enough and tell her I'll be right back with money. Yet walking to the bank, I find myself getting at least 40 more bucks even though this was my escape route. It was the booty but MAN, after the first dance, I never felt so bored in my life. Sure she was going HM on me, rubbing her pussy on my crotch, ass on my crotch, letting me feel the crotch, but once I decided to move up towards the breast (this club is known for heavy handed contact) a bouncer yells from a chair "HANDS" and my dick limped. First time I ever had that happened, and I had a LOT of girls make me grab their breasts. I think the girl realized I lost the thrill and only said "is that all" after the first dance. Turn off three. We hit up 3 more different clubs that night (all that took an hour and a half) nearby, but even some nice booty I saw, I just wasn't interested. Even now, I heavily lost desire to see some easily accessible ass for cheap even if it's right in my asking for a free grope. I actually have been finding more civilian women far more inticing and attractive than strippers these days and haven't felt a real need to go to strip clubs anymore, but find the good ol' night club more appealing, even if I have to work harder. TL;DR; I went to the strip, strippers aren't as appealing and flirty like they used to be and nothing excited me but now civilians are found hotter than strippers, even if they have less ass than a stripper. Boys, what do you think. Think it's my young age finally reminding me to be my age and let the old heads enjoy paying heavy prices to see pussy, or are these strippers today just aren't as exotic as they used to be. I have been spending a lot more time in night clubs recently than ever before, and I wasn't always a club person to begin with (strip or otherwise).

10 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    "This guy made me go with him against my will to the strip club." Have some backbone if you didn't want to go.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    ^^^retard
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    A mind is a terrible thing to waste.....
  • just4fun2
    11 years ago
    Man...you spent a hell of a lot of time describing in great detail what you believe was a horrible evening. Sorry...that doesn't make sense to me.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    He's my friend and if someone really wants me to roll with them, if it's within reason, I'm willing to hang. I guess a lot of you guys aren't very friendly...with your friends huh?
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Hey Estie, don't sweat the hotheads. Like really, almost all of us were talked into some below average event by our "pals" when we were young.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    if you said your friend not this guy it would have made more sense to people as to why you went.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    You're living life and experiencing what it has to offer. Not everyday is gonna be a mind blowing day. I would've rolled with my homeboy had he asked.
  • StripReviewer
    11 years ago
    What I don't get is how you were rubbing her crotch but got called out for reaching for breast. In my experience it's always the other way around and if I can't even fondle I'll just walk out.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @stripreviewer these guys are weird, but that was definetely a first for me. Really makes a man less inclined to go. @mikey guess this was one of those times. But it definetely gave me inclination to spend more time in the night club than the strip club, so there's a plus I suppose
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion