tuscl

Biggest suprise club

When you have been out to visit a new club. What club was the biggest surprise to you in a good way and what club was the worst surprise to you?
The biggest disappointment I have is Brad's Brass Flamingo in Indianapolis or Hip Hugger in Kokomo IN. Both are low mileage dives with average girls but calm to be relatively cheap and have high rank??? (I do not understand the high rank either).
The biggest surprise was Pardners Tavern in Erie PA. The place is a dump but has very high mileage and the girls are VERY friendly, flirty and wanting to party.. They range from 3 to 8 and varied wildly on any given night. It is a cheap dumpy BYOB place where if you bring in a bottle of Crown Royal you will have every girl in the place at your table to choose from. I have not been there for several years but I stopped on a whim while working in Erie and was pleasantly surprised and repeat visited several times over a couple of weeks while in area and always left satisfied.
I was also disappointed at Penthouse Club in Detroit, not because of the girls or surroundings but because the staff was rude and the expense. When I pay that much money for dances and drinks I expect to be treated like a customer not something the staff scraped of their shoe. I found the time I was there that if you are not continuously spending they want you to leave to make room for someone who will spend continuously.
The other pleasant surprise is Cadillac Lounge in Providence the place is mostly laid back with many nice looking and acting friendly girls.
What was your best surprise and worst disappointment??

22 comments

• samsung1
    11 years ago
    Just wondering was it a night or day visit at Penthouse? I have not had any issues with the day staff at Penthouse Detroit. That club was a pleasant surprise the first time I went but the last visit was a disappointment.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    For a fight night, I was happy as a a faggot in jail when I went to Fantasy Topless in Colton,CA. We had a great time and the handfull of cute strippers were fun as fuck. They hung out with us like we brought them there. No nude or high mileage, just a hell of a time.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    My one and only visit to Penthouse club was an evening about 7 or so as I recall.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    The other time I tried to go to the club I took a cab from my hotel and was turned away because I did not valet park. I have not been back.
  • knight_errant
    11 years ago
    Funny you should mention Partners Tavern, besides Electric Blue in Connecticut, Partners was my biggest pleasant surprise (and close to one of my bigger disappointments). Partners has the wonderful mileage you mentioned and the BYOB atmosphere (saw more than one guy wheel in a cooler of beers the one night I was there). But Partners also is the smokeist, god-awful-embed-itself-in-your-DNA stench holes I've ever been in. Just about 20 or so minutes away was a big disappointment- Kandy's Gentlemen's Club. The place was like strip club Disneyland- byob bar, 5 different VIP rooms, a cop car where you can get handcuffed in the back and get a dance, huge main floor. The disappointment were the girls. On a Thursday night there were only about 6 or , all cookie cutter early-mid 20's toothpicks, more interested in talking with each other than dancing. Thank god Partners saved that night. So I had to burn my clothes afterwards. Big deal.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Can’t say I’ve had a really great positive surprise but back in 2002/03 while I was living in Dallas, I went to an all-black dive named Peep n Toms (in Arlington, TX). This was early in my SCing/PLing career and I was not yet used to being in all black-clubs (especially when you are the only white person there).

It was a smallish club but I have NEVER seen so much AZZ (yes azz with 2 zz’s) concentrated in one place. It was sensory overload and I knew I had found my nirvana and have thus been a connoisseur of black SCs ever since – I remember thinking to myself; this is what I had been looking for LOL – I felt in heaven – it felt right.

Biggest disappointment. While living in Dallas again; I would visit back home in Miami 2x/year (summer & Christmas). On a summer trip to Miami around 04 or 05; I passed by a black SC in Ft. Lauderdale named Jiggles and saw 2 very sexy AA dancers standing outside; I was not able to go in at the time but came back to the club a few months later during Christmas vacation to check it out.

The name of the club had changed from Jiggles to Torpedos; ok. As I park and make my way to the door; I see a very good looking muscular guy w/ no shirt on standing next to the doorman – ok. I go inside and I see a couple of dudes sitting around and a dude dancing on stage – I was a bit disappointed to say the least.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I totally agree with you about Brad's Brass Flamingo. I used to live in Indianapolis and still have family there, so I get back to the area several times a year.

I've totally give up on BBF. Never had a good time. Fail to understand the historically high rankings.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    PC-That sucks. Respect for sharing.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    Biggest positive surprise was Mitchell Bros around 1991. My first experience with full contact LDs, and I had no idea they were available until there was a naked girl sitting in my lap wiggling around.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I try to thoroughly research a new club before going through reading and asking other members & PMing the reviewer. I've had pretty much ZERO bad surprises. And no club has been a real positive unexpected surprise.
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    My biggest positive surprize was at Danny's in Memphis circa 1982. This was the first time I had encountered nude lap dancing. Prior to this all my SC experience was ogling stage dancers, never actually touching one. This began my ongoing interest in this hobby.
    As far as my biggest negative surprize I suppose it was Shangri-la in Gary, IN. This was about the strangest club I have ever experienced. There were only two girls working (not really a surprize in a dump like that) but when I was able to get one to agree to a LD we had to prepay the club manager for the four songs I had agreed to. This violated my sense of justice but then, after four high mileage dances I was confronted with the dilemma of determining how much of the $80 I had paid would go to the dancer. I ended up tipping more than she probably deserved.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Damn Otto. Seems like a lot of us got our cherries busted at Danny's. :)
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    I concur that Brad's Brass Flamingo is seriously overrated. Limited mileage and dancers who seldom circulated among the customers.

On the positive surprise side, I would say Hong Kong in Tijuana. I had read positive reviews but it was the most sexually charged club that I've ever encountered with audience participation shaving cream shows and attractive Latina dancers offering their services at a reasonable rate.
  • AnonymousJim
    11 years ago
    Been to BBF three times -- had a great time each of the three times, including one surprisingly good time when I mentioned to a dancer I was staying at a very nice hotel downtown. But, I have heard it's not the same as it used to be there, and I haven't been back in a few years, so I can't say for sure.

I was most taken by surprise by Polekatz in Chicago. Surprisingly high mileage for a Chicago-area club.

Disappointment? Eh, I think Penthouse Detroit kind of applies. I didn't expect great service from the staff, given the place's reputation, but the dancers I wanted to get attention from wouldn't give it to me and the ones I did get attention from weren't worth what they asked for.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    PHC is a bit TOO expensive for what is offered.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Ermita_ I have also been to Mitchell Bros about 10 years ago. Many of the girls are beautiful and hot but you better be expecting to drop $1k to have a really good time. I got a tour by a hot blonde pushing me for a private dance in a back dance room complete with sink and bed. They had bowls of custom labeled condoms all over the place instead of matches (smoking is illegal in San Francisco LOL). You can get anything from a bikini dance in a chair along the wall to doing a horizontal Hula with no hole barred in a private room if you have enough money. I went as a curiosity and to watch the stage show. At the time the afternoon cover was $20 and night cover was $40. I recommend going if you can afford it if you are in the bay area just to say you have been there even if you do not partake.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    For the good, I'll make it a tie, PP in Columbia, SC and Follies in Atlanta. Might have something to do with having, or should I say being sc's wingman.

As for the worst, it would be a place no longer on Military Trail in WPB, FL. I don't even recall the name. It had nothing going for it, NOTHING. A friend and I were there from out of town and visited one evening. Now the strange thing about it is, the next night I went out alone since he couldn't go. As I drove by this place, the parking lot was packed. I had to check it out and found it to be pretty damn good! The two of us went back the third night and it was still good. I can't imagine what happened the first night.
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    Shadow- I'll bet many of us oldtimers could tell stories about Memphis in the old days. Things were pretty wide open then. I was often propositioned by hookers in the parking lot of my hotels.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Otto - Yes. I even wrote an article the Platinum Plus remembered.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I feel a Barbra Streisand song coming on.
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    Tt- Actually, Brass Flamingo was one of my more pleasant surprises on initial visit. This was back in the early 90's, though. While not Detroit, Providence, or COI like mileage, I'd hardly call it a low mileage dive. With Tuscl pre-screening, I haven't had any big surprises since I joined.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    Traveler, I don't go to Mitchell Bros any more because of the cost. I can do better right here in Detroit. But in the 1990s it was a quite a revelation.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion