tuscl

Life Time Tuscl Membership

Monday, November 11, 2013 3:30 PM
Be cool if founder added a feature that should who was and wasn't.....it would give the paid members more respect and pull

11 comments

• Clubber
    11 years ago
    Joker, Personally, I think those that contribute deserve the respect and pull. Anyone can pay a few bucks, but trust me, I spend a whole lot more on strip clubs and reviewing them.
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    Lol....I see what you saying my man It would still be nice to see it
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Bottom line is the green. I second joker's suggestion.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Under US law, when you pay for something, they deserve something. Think about hacking that can cause the paying members trouble. Think about "life members" having a say over the direction of the board. Etc.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    When you write reviews you are providing something of value. TUSCL depends on people from all over the country--and the world--to write reviews of strip clubs, and the 4-week "free" membership is the incentive for people to write the reviews. Founder pays for reviews with the free memberships, and sells advertising and access to the reviews thru paid memberships.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    jackslash: "When you write reviews you are providing something of value. " Well unless they are RickyBoyDugan's useless, fake reviews which he just wrote by copying other people's and adding nothing original of value himself.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Think about "life members" having a say over the direction of the board." I think we should have that.
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    jackslash: "When you write reviews you are providing something of value. " Well unless they are RickyBoyDugan's useless, fake reviews which he just wrote by copying other people's and adding nothing original of value himself." Dude dougsta that had me drowning in my bowl of fruity pebbles
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    " "Think about "life members" having a say over the direction of the board." I think we should have that." I agree with this Ass faggot
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Would you buy stock in a TUSCL IPO? Enough to get yourself on the board of this board?
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    Yes I would
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion