tuscl

Playhouse 2.0 Launch, (Romulus, Michigan)

Detroit248
Estado de Mexico
according to another website, facebook, and twitter. It appears the Playhouse will be returning to Romulus. Rumors of the land being bought by the airport appear to be false.

New ownership and management seem to be in place and they are looking to fill positions (waitstaff, dancers, etc.)

Looking forward to seeing what the relaunch will be like; especially, considering all the "special" times that I have had there over the years.

Hopefully, it can be similar to the "glory" years and comparable to the current state of the market in the Detroit area.

Reviews will be forthcoming from me personally based on the opening (currently planned sometime in November).

Any additional information is appreciated.

10 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    This was the 1st Detroit club I went to when I started to visit Strip Clubs. Got my 1st Lap Dance from a very attractive slim Black lady named Diamond. Ah...those were the days. :) :)
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    This is just what the Detroit area needs--another strip club. One hundred years ago we had Henry Ford transforming American by producing an innovative and cheap automobile. Today we have pimps and club owners selling the same old pussy.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ No one is forcing you to go to the clubs. STAY home if you don't like what you see in & at the clubs. OR better yet, build your own & run it your way.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    @ VH_Kicks that was great. You for got the Hookers
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Alucard, he's not lamenting the clubs, he's lamenting the decline of entrepreneurial spirit that makes opening yet another strip club "good" news.

Try reading more than just the words written some time.
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    Alucard clearly hasn't taken his Ativan yet today.

Back to the topic, does anyone know the planned opening date?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    gmd: "Alucard, he's not lamenting the clubs, he's lamenting the decline of entrepreneurial spirit that makes opening yet another strip club 'good' news... Try reading more than just the words written some time."

alutard's autism spectrum disorder is one factor that makes that difficult for him.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    "alutard's autism spectrum disorder is one factor that makes that difficult for him."

Possibly. I'm beginning to back off on that, though. It may be a factor, but there's also more than a bit of megalomania involved, I think.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @gmd: Yes, as I said it's one factor. I agree that his narcissism plays a big role too. So basically he has difficulty in the first place "reading between the lines" due to his ASD, but, at the same time, he is not so bad that he is completely incapable of not reading everything literally. If something is written, however, such that if he were to interpret it literally it would give him a chance to attack someone else and demonstrate his moral superiority then he'll just fall into his natural pattern of reading things literally. This is all done basically semi-consciously by him with the end goal of minimizing his overall cognitive dissonance, which he suffers from due his guilt over paying hooker's for sex (what would his mother think of him)?

I also think that the factor most fundamental to alutard's character is his need to try and project himself as a the morally superior white knight paragon of virtue. Everything he does here is ultimately toward that end. But the interesting thing is that his Asperger's comes into play here again. That's what he wants to achieve, but his thinking is all "level 0" (i.e. theory of mind deficient). He just makes statements which he thinks will show that, without regard to whether they are true or false, or whether people others will take them at face value. He has no notion that others will examine their truth value or look anywhere beyond the surface at motives in making them. At no time does he make a statement and consider that others may have some rebuttal for it. I think this is why he never engages in any discussion of his beliefs - just merely states them. The end result is that his attempts to make himself look like the martyred hero and gain sympathy as such most just backfire on him.

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Any updates on the Opening Day date?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion