tuscl

Strippers often give EXCUSES not to see customers OUTSIDE THE CLUB

Saturday, November 5, 2005 1:33 AM
Strippers often give EXCUSES why they REFUSE to spend time with customers OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE. Strippers are often NOT INTERESTED in spending time with a customer OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE.

10 comments

• RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Why is it so?
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Why the excuses?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Some customers are STARVED FOR AFFECTION.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    ...and sometimes customers give excuses why they don't want to see strippers outside the club.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Is it EMOTIONAL?
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Alert the media.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Today's your lucky day RL. I took you off of ignore since I was feeling a bit bored. Explaining this subject seems like explaining why water comes out of a faucet. Most strippers are stripping to make money in a strip club. They didn't go there to find a husband or boyfriend so their main objective is not to be part of some big dating service. However after saying that, some strippers if the right guy comes along do seem more open to inviting the guy or suggesting to the guy that they have some kind of outside the club relationship.
  • arbeeguy
    18 years ago
    Strip club is primarily a self contained fantasy world. outside contact completely changes the relationship, the logistics, the economics. not necessarily bad, but just a different scene altogether. i guess 95 percent of guys who walk into a strip club expect to and want to walk out without any further engagement with what they left behind in the club. most girls (maybe not 95%) don't want relationships with customers outside the club because they have lives to lead, and they see the club as a job not a hooker-service or a dating-service.
  • enquiz2001
    18 years ago
    There are strippers who don't want to see guys outside the club even for money!!!
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Which excuses have you heard?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion