tuscl

Nothing but shills!

Clubber
Florida
This review is another in the long lone of shill reviews for the "club". Every one, the reviewer just joins TUSCL then writes a glowing review. Those that aren't shill reviews are so very different, it is very easy to pick the shills. I wonder if they will ever give it up. I guess with a mostly tourist population, they get by with this stuff. I had tired of flagging them, but they are back again. I've been in the place a couple of times, and NOTHING is like they describe.

Adult Entertainment Club
1221 Duval St
Key West, Florida 33040
Reviewed on: November 8, 2013
Visited on: Friday After Midnight
Dancers on Shift: 11-25

Star_Rating_5
Dancers
Star_Rating_5
Value
Star_Rating_5
Atmosphere
Star_Rating_5
Overall

What a great country we live in! I was downtown on Duval street when a guy on the corner gave me a card and told me to check out the greatest club on the planet so I took the card because he told me it was open until 6 a.m. so after all the bars closed at 4 a.m. I decided to keep the party going and headed over to The Adult Entertainment Club where I was greeted by a porch filled with beautiful woman, they took me inside and explained how everything worked, I chose a girl and she took me in the back to a very clean bathroom, then she brought me to my room. she told me to get undressed then she left and came back 5 minutes later in the sexiest lingerie and heels that I've ever seen, I'll leave the rest to your to your imagination. If you go to Key West you have to at least stop in and see these girls. Worth every penny! Hands down the greatest Club on the planet!

3 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Did you flag it?
  • jestrite50
    11 years ago
    I don't believe reviews from any newbie first time reviewer that tells about how he's been to every club in town (never rated them though) but this new club is the best ever and you just gotta try it.) See Nov 8 Penthouse Club Pittsburgh.
    I have never been there so I didn't flag it but it sure rings "shill" to me.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I think that I'm going to start checking out more and more reviews to find shills and bullshit. I have a problem with the reviewers who describe what actually goes on inside the VIP. Loose lips sink ships.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion