tuscl

Should I meet her?

Sunday, November 6, 2005 5:49 AM
I had a great vip dance at a small club Friday. Very hands on both ways - the dancer definitely got very wet (my fingers proved that). She moves unbeleivably on my lap and did a little CBJ action which she says she loves to so more of. We had some real chemistry including some kissing. She wants to meet me Monday after I get off from work for some fun on the outside - should i meet her?

7 comments

• messaround
    19 years ago
    The dancer was a no show at the club we were supposed to meet at....I did however get a nice bj/hj from another dancer...the club has better mileage than I thought on my first couple visits.
  • T-Bone
    19 years ago
    This is a rhetorical question....she just sucked your dick. Go for it, you know you will anyway.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Did she mention money? I'd say it's fifty fifty that she'll show up. If yu agree to meet her and she no-shows will you go back to see her at the club?
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    Go for it, messaround.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    This should be an FAQ.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    I never bother to trying to meet up with a stripper I don't know well outside the club unless we leave together. They're too unreliable. It's a waste of time, and it can mess up your good business relationship. If she's so great in the club why not keep it there for now?
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    This is exactly the kind of question where I think it helps to classify the girl by type. My advice would be different for different type girls because I think the different types of girls have different motivations.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion