tuscl

Lady Godivas I in Greenville, SC is making A cumback !

Thursday, November 7, 2013 5:31 AM
Watch out Platinum Plus, Trophy Club, Club Lust and Club Presidential ! Lady Godivas is making a 12 round CumBack and could be a K.O. ! This club has been a city dump for years now with older members speaking of her past glory. Hell I thought this club would be shut the fuck down by now. But fuck no the owner is maknng this place look top notch with big screen tv, damn good chicken wings and did I mention rock bottom prices ? Drinks $2, dances $30 a song that is 4 to 5 min long that includes xtra xtra read all about it with a girl that is at least a 6 with good personality and tots and Ass to die 4 !.....get the word out the glory days of Godivas is returning !

14 comments

• BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Yea! I had a good time !
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Hot juicy big boobs and Ass Ebony Nigga's !
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    With a few skank Ass white girls
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Haven't been yet since I've been back in town put will be going soon....I will report back killa jb68
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    You can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig. Until they upgrade the talent in that place, it will always be a dive.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    It's a wonderful sexy dive Rick
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    To each his own juicy. ;)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    You can put a coat on a goat but it's still a goat. I like goats. They're cool animals. They're hardy, they don't overgraze, they can climb shit, and they taste great.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Rick i was fucking 2 bitches at the same damn time
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol Rick
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Slick your crazy...I like it...lol
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Is that place really nude out on the main floor? I always thought it was topless.
  • overnights
    11 years ago
    Shark...when both sides of the club were open years ago, the "Cowgirls" side (left side of the building) was nude on the main stage--juice & sodas only on that side. The Godivas side (right side of the building) was topless--you could drink liquor or beer over on that side. I think the door fee at night was still $5 back then and they would put a wrist band on you at the entry desk and you could go back and forth to both sides. They wouldn't let you take the alcohol drinks from the topless to the nude side though, so you had to get your "buzz" on the topless side and walk back to the nude. There were some really hot dancers working back then with good ethnic variety and ages...something for everyone :). I also remember actually having to sometimes stand in line on the busier nights to get into the club because so many dudes were in the line (lots of guys from the Michelin plant and Lockheed/Donaldson would be in there after 1st & 2nd shift. It's nothing like that nowadays though, but if they get some quality dancers working there w/the remodeled side and keep the thugs out, I might start going there more often. I don't know if they do this on the day shift, but they did ask for my ID and I had to fill out a short info card (nothing too personal) the one time I've been in there since they opened the remodeled side. They guy took my $5 entry fee and gave me a "membership" card in return (sort of like they do @ Lust).
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the response even though it still sounds like it's not worth visiting. It's one of the few clubs I drive right by a lot without stopping. If I knew for sure it was nude and they had ok dancers there, I might consider actually stopping.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion