tuscl

Married strippers

T-Bone
Ontario
Sunday, November 6, 2005 5:57 PM
OK, so of the last three strippers i've had FS or other major mileage with (BBBJ, etc.), all three had been currently married. This kinda came as a surprise to me...any of you run into this often?

3 comments

• Yoda
    19 years ago
    There is married and then there is money. Women who dance do it for money. A husband at home isn't going to stop an "extras" girl from doing extras. A fav of mine has a sister who dances at a high contact club and sees guys OTC for money. Her husband thinks the club is no contact. I've met him and he's definitely naive enough to fall for it. He gets to fuck a hot woman on a regular basis which, for some guys, is all marriage is about.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    The question is were they happily married? Every married stripper who I've ever known was having problems with her relationship and most of them ended up getting divorced. Strippers frequently come from very disfuntional families and have often been abused. That makes it very difficult for them to ever have a stable relationship.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    Any guy married to a stripper doesn't know and-or care who she's fucking on the side.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion