tuscl

Choices

Monday, November 4, 2013 7:49 PM
Im not speaking about the choices we make but what they make...why is it a man could be s damn good man....pay the bills and love the women to peaces...but why is it she needs that new young pool boy when the man was taking care of her ?

11 comments

• Joker420
    11 years ago
    This is why I'm a player and a payer....i can't trust a women....young...old.....tall...short....fat....skinny.....good.....naughty......I can't trust them but I sure can fuck them
  • ime
    11 years ago
    I don't want to be a player no more [view link]
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    :)
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Because she's horny and your too busy being "a good man" to give her some good D. The pool boy can and will and go for a long time because he's young. That is a simple ass question. Maybe now you'll realize money doesn't buy happiness.
  • lotsoffun201
    11 years ago
    Estafador.... Is there any way to hit "like" on your comment?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "...but why is it she needs that new young pool boy when the man was taking care of her?" Seemingly, if this is a serious committed relationship, she doesn't believe in Fidelity. Money usually can't buy happiness , BUT it can buy comfort. And in great comfort some happiness & contentment can be found.
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    Thanks Alcurd
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Many reasons my brother, many reasons. When women are ovulating, they're attracted to testosterone pumping, Alpha male types. When they're not, they like a soft, malleable, and agreeable chap. A great book about sex and choice is "Sex at Dawn" by Dr. Christopher Ryan.
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    Esta and slick....thanks
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lotsoffun...its called the prop system
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Nice guys finish last – or so the saying goes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion