tuscl

Apocalypse TUSCL?

Guess who? spaketh thus -

"----------EXTRA SPECIAL POST SCRIPTUM:

***Another step has been taken towards the destruction of this forum, lead by the main Asshole thing. More's the Pity for those who only wish good & reasonable info about Strip Clubs. The END is at hand via the run amok Assholes & their aliases. And almost NO ONE gives a FUCK!!! It is just a JOKE to them. They'll Reap What They Sow!!!*** / ***MORE Attacks at hand via HACKING! Someone sure HATES me & is a REALLY STUPID and VICIOUS Asshole by continually using my profile on the FALSE accounts created & allowed.***"

Ok, I know I said I didn't think he was bad enough to be considered psychotic before but now I'm getting worried he could snap under too much stress...

21 comments

• mikeya02
    11 years ago
    ^^^^ It's the CAPS that get me. Makes me think his head is going to explode.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Dougsta... Heghlu'DI' mobbe'lu'chugh QaQpu' Hegh wanI'

Death is an experience best shared. If we are to have an apocalypse I say...

If my line should die,
    It dies with its teeth in the enemy's throat,
    It dies with its name on the enemy's tongue.
    For just as mere life is not victory,
    Mere death is not defeat;
    And in the next world I shall kill the foe a thousand times,
    Laughing, Undefeated.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Another great poem today, along with joker's.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If I suddenly see a thread where all you guys suddenly love alucard, I will have more proof that I went into an alternate reality and I'm not just meeting crazy strippers.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Seriously though...I don't find slamming Alucard funny. Now somebody like Tittyfag...he enjoys getting shit. In fact, I bet that dude can't get it up unless the ugly ass hooker he has hired takes a big fat HOT KARL on his face. Of course, that's partly 'cos she (yes...she) laughed at his teeny tiny eensy weensy pee-pee. I call it a pee-pee 'cos I'm sure it is too tiny to be called "penis".
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Weird shit
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Sharkhunter...it will be like the mirror universe with the bearded Spock!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Zippy: "Seriously though...I don't find slamming Alucard funny"

You may be right. He does seem to be getting a little close to the edge now.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I hope all the strippers still have implants in whatever alternate reality I pop into if I pop into one. I will seriously think I'm gone crazy if I hear Al Gore became president and banned all breast implants after banning all internal combustion engines, then alcohol, then guns, then all soft drinks, then breast implants because all that stuff wasn't good for us and we needed to be protected. I think the communist countries might have more freedom than our country in that case.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I'm gonna have to go ready my Millon. Specifically I'm worried if the combo narcissistic + masochistic parts of his personality are decompensating to a full blown paranoia..
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Catch you cats in a few hours... That is if the world is still around then. :-)
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    A classic thread bro...fucking loved it
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    Death to tuscl ! And the old fart franchise
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Ok, I read Millon, and, unsurprisingly, yes narcissists, like the tard, can decompensate into paranoia. This is especially true in the case of failure (like alutard's failure to convince people here that he is a White Knight Paragon of Superior Morality); "unrelieved adversity" ; or betrayal (I wonder if he has encountered much of the latter two here lately).

The good news is that it says he is unlikely to becoming physically violent. He will just lash out with explanations of why he is not being received well that don't add up, and at increasingly more random sets of people.

Now the bad news, is that when I then jumped to the chapter on paranoia, it looks like alutard is already some ways down that path. Some section describe him to a "T". Not something that I was aware.

Probably best that we don't provoke he too much, else good chance he goes over. Needless to say, I expect this to be quite difficult when his masochism means that he makes it his mention in life to bait people into doing such.
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    Lol !
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Wow...sounds like that retard tried fucking too many door knobs
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Thank Jesus he doesn't have a gun.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    The sky is falling