tuscl

What a coward

bang69
North Carolina
I got a Pm from a person here. Containing some bable. For which i couldn't understand. So i go to reply to them & they block me. Yes I'm talking about Alucard. just for the record. I have nothing against him pesronaly. but he should have the ball's to accept a reply & then decide to ignore or not. So what do y'all think about this

23 comments

• Joker420
    11 years ago
    Bang69 my good friend it happens to me a lot as well. Both Alucard and Alucard. Do this
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Alucrap does the same to me,but Alucard.(THE DOT) PM's me back, and trust me shit is going to get hot around here.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I think you should be able to reply. They can choose to not read it and delete the message if they wish.

• Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    I wish I could put people on ignore for posts and comments, but still accept PMs from them.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    The turd has done that to me too. I posted the pm.
    Drac wonders why members "pick" on him. It is crap like this, his cryptic lists post, and his profile rant. No wonder he is institutionalized.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Bang...that turd does the same thing to me. He is a coward...welcome to the club
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    I guess Alucard never got over being called "super geek" a zillion times in school.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I think it would be cool if alutard were a geek. Unfortunately, he is just too plain DUMB to meet that bar. LMFAO!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    " Containing some bable [Babble]. For which i couldn't understand."

My PM was quite clear and easy to understand.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    ^^^shithead
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    "My PM was quite clear and easy to understand."

Like the ones you've sent me? Yeah, all asterisks and exclamation points is clear...
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    ^^^^^^

PRIVACY VIOLATOR!!! PRIVACY VIOLATOR!!!!
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Alucard should be promoting something with all the threads dedicated to him recently. Is there anything to talk about besides Alucard? Jeez
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Nukey: "Alucard should be promoting something with all the threads dedicated to him recently"

Maybe alutard can provide testimonials and become a spokesman for The System. By RickyBoy.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Alucard the problem here isn't the babble itself. Its the fact that you PM us and then don't allow us to respond. Why the hell do you do ridiculous shit like that. If you're gonna block us from PMing, don't PM us at all.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    You'll have to persuade all the Assholes to change their behavior ranukam. Good luck trying to accomplish that.

A moderator would help. ;)
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Alucard - Please tell us how a moderator will help with personal messages.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    That Alutard sure is one stupid faggot!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    He removed his O.R. pic,tell me that puss of his doesn't scream "KICK ME".
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Hey, alutard, quick question for ya'. Is your plan to go to the grave remaining the complete faggot and idiot that you are today?
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    Are you guys ok? I think a dancer left a Midol in bathroom if you need it.
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    I got my second pm from that chicken shit coward yesterday. Of course he won't allow me to send his lame ass a response. He called me a moron for thinking his list is a hit list. He, however, hasn't let anyone in on his secret as to what the list is all about. He also bet that I would be toast if we had a moderator to which I say, "So what?"
    Every time his crazy ass says something on TUSCL, he proves he need to seek professional help or that if he already gets the help he needs to take his meds.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion