tuscl

Benefits of ATF system

I am a vocal proponent of having a regular dancer for several reasons:

• Undivided Attention. I don't have to compete with fellow pathetic losers for her time. Not a WHALE by any means, but I'm that guy that dancers immediately go to when I walk through the door.

• History. With an ATF our interactions get hotter over time and it gets to the point where I get TOTAL GFE whenever we head to the VIP. That type of attention commands serious investment, though.

• Consistency. My ATF knows what I like and delivers it with gusto. I don't have to hear things like "maybe I'll fuck you next week"--fuck that. I get extras EVERY time. Of course, it helps to white knight here and there.

• Ownership. Other strippers know whose orifices my wallet belongs to and thus I don't have to fend off ten thousand VannaDances every day.

Thoughts?

9 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    OP: "Thoughts?"

Yep. You're a fag!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Calling yourself one Dougster?? :)
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Having an ATF is everything you've stated. It is great. At the same time, it is also like going to a nice buffet and eating the chicken every time. The chicken is delicious but it is still the same chicken every time.

The roast beef looks delicious too but either you can't eat the roast beef at all or you have to pay twice, once for the chicken and again for the roast beef. The chicken will always expect to get paid no matter what.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    The benefit is that we get all three
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Nope.
    Already got a wife at home. Don't need any in the club.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    To get the real benefits of having a fav dancer, you have to be her fav too. That means you help her take advantage when she can bank with a whale. You get your dances before the whale comes, after the whale leaves, or come back another night if necessary.

I only want favs who, if I get dancers from some one else, will not hassle me or the other dancer about it.
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    I tend to have two to three favorites at each club. These are the dancers who are hot looking and give very good lap dances, and if they are there I will be getting multiple songs from them.

The advantages with favorites and ATF's is that you normally don't have to wait too long for a dance from her. You know that you will have a good time, which makes it easier to try new dancers because even if the new dancer is bad I know my next dance will be great.

My favorites often know this too, and often will point out new dancers I should try, many of whom later become my favorites. Since dancers rarely last more than a few years,

Among all the favorites at the various clubs I visit, there are occasionally one or two who stands out so well that she moves to the top. She is the dancer I know I will have a good time with, and will get a lot of dances from, and in the right club I may even get a half hour champagne dance with her.

Over the last 15 to 20 years there has only been about 6 dancers who met this criteria, and two of them dances at the same time in the same club. Usually there are several years between when she finally retires, and I find another that matches her, but thankfully most who do reach this pinnacle end up dancing for many years.
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    ilbbaicni: "To get the real benefits of having a fav dancer, you have to be her fav too."

Agree, definitely helps!

" That means you help her take advantage when she can bank with a whale."

I don't think there's a right or wrong here, you have to play it how it works for you. But for me, one of the big benefits of an ATF is: she sticks with me the entire time I'm there, no running off with other customers, whale or not. In a way, in exchange for my consistent and frequent patronage of her, one of the things she gives up is an occasional bigger payday. There are lots of girls who don't like that deal, and that's fine -- they're not ATF material for me, but seems like they could be for you. My ATFs are with me from beginning to end of my visit, period, or I move on ... although I do tend to go during the slowest times during the slowest shifts, so perhaps that makes it more palatable.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion