tuscl

Being the sole watcher really pays off

Estafador
BIG APPLE
So I'm in my local club looking for talent. Many people are pretty much watching the skinny walking sticks (spinners) and as you know that's not my cup of tea. So finally I see this hispanic chica nice juicy booty on stage giving an eh kind of dance but man her butt was nice. Soon as she sees a willing audience (me) she smiles at me and suddenly turns it up. Man, I was groping getting flashed, even got a "discreet" pet of the kitty, have covered mind you. I tell you, when it was time to rotate around the stage, man she did it too fast and tried to come back but couldn't probably due to rules from club so like a loss, puppy I followed her.
Unfortunately that was my folly as now I gave her a greater audience since more people was paying attention to her and she was just too enthusiastic. Her time on stage ends and she does her little cat walk to pick up change. I accidentally give her a $10 instead of a $5 and after the next crew came on stage I quickly disengaged from the rail. Got my self a table a bit away from the stage slightly dark and chilled nolonger interested. Later lo and behold my favorite big booty chica comes backs and slides herself (back facing me) right on my lap and gives a nice slow grind right on my johnson and thanks me for the tip the usual grab the head from behind thing. And then she keeps grinding for like another 12 or so minutes backwards and forwards directly on my lap real slow as we converse, feeling on my chest and the johnson. The dress was on the entire time though and she couldn't do much more than that but damn did I enjoy it. Eventually she ask if I want to dance and I said hell yeah. During the 12 so minutes, no money was asked or exchanged. She even forced me to do one feel up but real quick.

Damn tipping and attention sure does go a long way. What kind of rewards do you get when you tip or are the sole audience of a girl onstage?

4 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    You played your cards like Johnny Chan and came up like a shark. Good job, Esta. I've had similar experiences.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Nice bro! Did you end up getting her number?
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Nah. I tried that once with another chick and she played me pretending to get paper to write down my number. That old experience kind od killed my enthusiasm to hopeto get astripper digits.
  • davejones1978
    11 years ago
    Nice. I had nice coversation before I got e dances from her. She mentioned after the dances that she does massage. She was standing up I was sitting down and she put my head on her belly. For the next 4-5 songs she massaged my back and neck. Afterward she said she had to go on stage. I tipped her better than the 3 dances. Very cool dancer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion