tuscl

Swinging

emmett
New Jersey
Friday, November 1, 2013 4:54 PM
I don't think I've ever seen a discussion of swinging on tuscl, which surprises me. I'm thinking about it, and I'm wondering whether other tuscl members have too. Have you thought about it and rejected the idea? Suggested the idea to your wife and gotten an immediate and firm "no"? Or just not considered it at all? I've been looking at [view link] and finding it pretty interesting.

15 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    I tried swinging, but they told me the playground was only for kids.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    I have a regular partner who I swing with, every week or two. She chases the bench back and forth and barks a while before jumping up to join me on the porch swing. Several years ago I went to a swing club party with my (then) ATF and discovered that I didn't really want to trade the hottest woman in the room for somebody's dumpy wife!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    There's a gay & tranny swingers club listed on TUSCL as a strip club. I tried to get it removed. Failed.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Dallas is on the money. If I swing, it's for the chin.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    TUSCL lists 4 swing clubs for Atlanta. Club Venus 2 reviews, Dirty Ratts 0 reviews, Little wings 2 reviews, & Trapeze 8 reviews. Apparently tumblingdice is into it. He asked me if I ever go and I told him the same thing that I am telling you. If I had a date with a hottie, why would I want to take her to a swingers club where I would be expected to share her?
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    I went to a swing club once but they told me I wasn't very good at it and I should try waltz instead.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Good one, Ermita. Swing dancing is fun. Believe It it not, I also do some C&W two-step. I love cowgirls.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Being the weirdo that I am, I think that ideally all relationships should be open. If two people truly love each other, having (safe) sex with third party in no way interferes (in any real way) with mutual companionship and support. In fact, I think a (game-free) marriage could work fine even if the couple never has sex with each other, only with third parties. But in spite of all that, swinging still seems twisted to me. Swingers are not really renouncing the whole sick game of trying to own a person sexually. The fact that they "allow" their partner to be with a third party in a strange, artificial situation is just another odd way of trying to own.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I don't mind doing the other guys wife, heck its kinda sneaky fun. I just don't want him knowing I am tapping her.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    In my finals days living in Illinois, my last Illinois girlfriend and her friend thought it would be cool to swap boyfriends, so I ended up banging her friend one night. I just am glad I didn't get to repeat the experience, as her friend was possibly the most overly mechanical sex partner I have had, which was too bad, because she was a much better looking girl than my girlfriend (not that I would have said that then). I think in retrospect, this was the beginning of the end with that girlfriend, although bouncing from job to job at the time probably didn't help matters much.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Yeah!But Cat you get fucked and sucked by different Hotties.If your date doesn't like the guy trying to probe her she simply puts her hand over that [view link] the fact that when I sit to take a dump,it' my cock I gotta keep outta the water,not my balls.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Player-That's not swinging, that's cheating.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Shadow! We would invite you but I think they have an age limit.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I think I'd rather try two girls at the same time. Then if I get tired of one pussy, I can swing over to the other.
  • MrInvisible
    11 years ago
    Been to a swing club once, and it was an awesome hot time. Babe and I enjoyed watching others have sex as well as watching them watch us have sex. No, we technically didn't "swing", but that is not required. Think of it more like where consenting adults go to have sex in front of, beside, or maybe with other people. When "The Mystery Zone" gets added to the Houston Texas list, I'll publish a full account.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion