tuscl

OT: The richest person in every state

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Friday, November 1, 2013 2:03 PM
[view link] I only recognize 8 of them: Arkansas James Walton 37.1 (billion) (I assume he is related to Sam Walton founder of Walmart) California Lawrence Ellison 46.4 (billion) (known as Larry Ellison – founder of Oracle) Florida Micky Arison 5.9 (billion) (Owner of the Miami Heat and Carnival Cruise Lines) Nebraska Warren Buffett 59.8 (billion) (everyone knows him) New York Michael Bloomberg 21.4 (billion) (financier; owner of Bloomberg news; current mayor of NYC) Oregon Phillip Knight 14.7 (billion) (founder of Nike) Texas Michael Dell 16 (billion) (founder of Dell Computers) Washington Bill Gates 70.8 (billion) (founder of MicroSoft)

10 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    You mean Dougster ISN'T the richest person in Washington St? I thought he claimed to know it all regarding investment. Surely Gates gets his advice from Dougster. But who advises Dougster - Hey, we all know who does. LMFAO!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    ^^^^My momma done told me to bring home a rabbit,so we can have dinner.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Okay,I'm parched.Talking to much.Out the door for some bourbon and branch and some sweet, sweet lies.Y'all keep that discount double check in line.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    The richest person in West Virginia: BagBoyJames.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    The richest man in Florida only has $6 billion? That surprises me.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm rich in mercury. Doctor says no more sushi or fish tacos. I can't stop eating Tuna.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I hear John Martin really hates living in Wyoming. There's just no other state where he can be the richest person with only $300 million.
  • victor2
    11 years ago
    In Detroit the wealthiest invidualn. Could be Dan Gilbert
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Samuel Zell of Illinois is the owner of the Chicago Tribune and was at one point responsible for the Chicago Cubs. For Kansas, David Koch is one of the Koch brothers who is responsible for funding the Tea Party. In Louisiana, Tom Benson owns the Saints and the Pelicans (which used to be the Hornets). I assume John Menard of Wisconsin owns Menard's the hardware store. Don't know the rest.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    @DandyDan Yes, Menard's in a private, family owned business and John is president. The hardware chain is famous in the Midwest, but those of you outside of the area might recognize the name if you're an auto racing fan. He's been a major sponsor of IndyCars and NASCAR for close to 20 years. Kenneth Dart of Michigan heads up Dart Container, the world's largest maker of foam cups and food containers. The HQ's are in Mason, Michigan. Here's a useless piece of geographical trivia. Mason, MI is the county seat of Ingham County. Lansing, Mi is also located in Ingham County and is the state capital of Michigan. Mason is the only city in the US that serves as the county seat over the state capital.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion