tuscl

Strangest (Serious) Stripper Requests During LD

Spanking was such a frequent request I won't even mention it, other than that the weirdest request I ever got were:

1) pull my hair
2) bite my neck
3) bite/twist my nipples hard

How about you?

4 comments

• casualguy
    19 years ago
    I suppose the first time you hear something is always the strangest. I remember the first time a stripper asked me to slap her ass. I did but then she said that wasn't hard enough so I had to slap her harder. I was hoping not to attract attention doing that. I remember another time a dancer said I should be dancing for her and I remember one dancer asked me to dance for her. I certainly wasn't going to do that when she was supposed to be dancing for me. I thought that was strange.

Another strange request actually before a lap dance started was "would you like me to go get your girlfriend to join us?" To make a long story short, a regular girl (not a dancer) in a strip club who I had never seen before seemed to be having fun with me as if she knew me and fooled the dancer on stage and maybe a few others. You have to watch out for drunk girls, you never know what they are going to do.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    I've had one reach into my pants to see if I came (I did). Last week a dancer asked me to feel her pussy to prove to me that it was wet (it was, and it was all my fault).
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    One dancer who used to be a fave always insisted on me taking her bra off, rather than she doing it herself. Not sure why, but she was generally good.
  • Clubber
    19 years ago
    The nipples thing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion