tuscl

sorry boys but ,

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 11:29 AM
What the fuck is a LDK ? And the "system" ??

14 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    I bumped The System. By RickyBoy. So you could read it for yourself.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Do some searching & reading.
  • BBBJBecky
    11 years ago
    Thanks baby
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    LDK- lap dance king = get so much grinding that it simulates sexual activity and you get a happy ending
  • Bonesbrother
    11 years ago
    BBBJBecky - Just another of the crack head nigger's puppet names. He has to keep creating more to answer himself. In case you haven't been able to keep up with the attention whore, here are his other names: tusclpolice911 KoolAid2 BigTuna1 ShadowKat Juiicebox69 Dracula WhiteKnight BagBoyJames ClassicJuice Juicebox666 MrSystem2 Juicebox68 TheFuture Pootie SnackBox69 LarryBird33 Originaljuicebox69 BossPlayer tityboi BigBadJohhn69 BlankSpace Gucci_Mane BBBJBecky
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    That's like only 1% of his aliases, BonedBrother. You can do better than that!
  • Dracula
    11 years ago
    I bet all my $5 bonerbreath is a jewbox puppet
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Stupid juicecunt.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Look a assfaggot ^^^
  • Bonesbrother
    11 years ago
    Damn Dugster. That sounded almost conciliatory. Are you getting tired of his bull shit too?
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Yea fuck 1% of juicebox
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    My GAWD Bonerbreath...WHY do yo insist on injecting yourself here? IF you are expressing a sincere dislike of Juice my advice to you is DO NOT ENGAGE. You catalyzed doubling the posts on this thread to ANSWER BBBJBecky, who you claim to be Juice (admittedly that appears accurate, but that only makes your behavior more unfathomable). Most of the additional posts were Juice aliases. SO WHY THE FUCK DID YOU POST? I can only think of a few possibilities: 1. You do want Juice to stop posting but YOU ARE STUPID. Very likely. 2. You are actually a Juice alias. Unlikely. His posts are much cleverer than yours. 3. You think you're being funny. If so, cut the racist crap. And get a sense of humor.
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    LOL
  • mhi
    11 years ago
    Founder: Please reinstate the Juice man's profile!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion