tuscl

choke dat mo'fucka out !

Monday, October 28, 2013 11:16 AM
I waz up in dem clubz last night and dis mo fo wanted to get drunk and show his Ass literally to the girl on stage....the bouncer drug him out side and choke him da fuck out ! Bro looked dead ! Once he came to he cryed like a little bitch....dat shit waz er funny cuz..... Have you seen shit like dis ? And yes this was at 2am....big juice snt pussy !

12 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Saw a guy get his ass hauled by some bouncers, the manager, and the DJ. That one was pretty funny. They didn't hit him or choke him. No idea how that started. Some argument with a stripper about something, then I see all these guys charging over...
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Nice....yea juice loves when a 2amer goes down
  • zef8mich
    11 years ago
    They used to have a SC on 8 mile in Detroit called the Zoo that had mud dancers and probably factory workers as customers. Saw quite a few fights. I think a bouncer lost some teeth once so they started using night sticks and throwing them out the door.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    That shit would be awsome to see
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Back in '99, while hanging out with some fighter friends of mine, we ran afoul of the bouncers at this nightclub near where I live. It's so sad when the bouncers get bounced. I was at the bar, having a beer and a shot while chopping it up with this cutie pie. She mentioned that my homies where beating up the bouncers. I replied, yup, that's what they do. Let's go get high. We got high and then I got a blow job. Great night.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Slick that was LDK nice bro
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I would've helped out but they didn't need any help. But lil mama in the mini skirt needed help. She didn't have a dick in her mouth. She did when I was done.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol slick
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Juice classic
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Damn straight, Bleu Lyon, what happened to the days when we had quality posts like this?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ now there's just your inane quoting of song lyrics
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion