tuscl

Happy Veterans' Day

Since this is Veterans' Day and I'm a veteran, I'd like to applaud the girls who are really nice to the veterans among us, especially to the disabled guys I've seen in clubs. I know they aren't all veterans but I'm sure some of them are. I remember one place where I used to hang out, the hottest girl in the place was always shooting pool with this guy in a wheelchair. I was dying to get a dance from her but never did. Lady, my hat is off to you. Thanks to all you girls who treat these guys like the special people that they are. And a special prayer to all those who died so we can all keep clubbing. Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

2 comments

• minnow
    19 years ago
    I'll 2nd that, esp. the last 2 sentences.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I'll say thanks to the veterans as well defending what freedom we have left and taking the fight to the middle east instead of having everything come here. I think people have forgotten that it's better to take the fight where the terrorists live at rather than wait for them to come to where we live. I still remember running into a WWII veteran about 10 years ago in a strip club around veteran's day and he said he enjoyed these go go clubs. so do I.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion