Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Eating at the Rescue Mission

BagBoyJames

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Have you boys done this just to use your grocery money to pay for some sick Ass blow jobs ?

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

You are a funny little shit...

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Sell your soul for soup

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

It's true boys....I get so much more skank trailer park Ass I don't know witch way I'm Cummings

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

It works if your hard

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

No. I spend less on food than I do on girls so it's not really going to save me anything. But I do have to budget my hobby in with expenses.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

I use to feed the homeless back when I was a teenager. Part of the charity I did for my Confirmation.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

BBJ,I didn't know you were Korean.

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

I'm James Burch

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Lord knows you ain't James Brown.

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Lol

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Poppa don't take no mess.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

I saw Poppa cry, when he thought that I would die

He said something was in his eye, I knew it was a lie

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Damn slick that was some made spit

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

That's the Godfather of Soul.

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Shit

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement