Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

:)

fetish_dancer

Florida

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Added a pic. Enjoy.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Is that rope I see in the foreground?

Road trip! :))

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

Very nice photo. Thanks.

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

XD

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Thanks! Nice boobs!

Profile picture for looneylarry
looneylarry
•

Cute photo, fd. And I'll let you decipher which definition of "cute" I'm using, since girls like to throw around the word cute as an all-purpose adjective. You look like a wild child, but lots of fun. Good to see you again around here.

Profile picture for fetish_dancer
fetish_dancer
•

You guys are nice. I shall give thought to contextual interpretation of the word 'cute' just for you, Larry. :)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Not that a lady would appreciate my comment – but honestly you gave me a hard-on.

Profile picture for fetish_dancer
fetish_dancer
•

I appreciated it :0

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Indeed good to see you back, Ms. fetish_dancer. Until I might one day experience the real thing, I will live vicariously thru your photo.

Profile picture for fetish_dancer
fetish_dancer
•

<3

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement