Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

hi again

fetish_dancer

Florida

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

What have you all been up to? I'm in school and pursuing sundry other objectives, but I miss dancing.

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Welcome back!

Profile picture for staxwell
staxwell
•

:)

My reach goes beyond the stars.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

great to see you

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

What is it exactly that you miss?

The $$$?

The atmosphere?

Etc.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Why the return to TUSCL?

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I love you, fetish_dancer. Don't leave again!

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

We've been eating, drinking, and having fun. What have you been up to?

Profile picture for fetish_dancer
fetish_dancer
•

I miss the atmosphere and the intoxication of dancing, sans drugs or alcohol. And now I lead a very charmed life, filled with long classes and lots of medical work. And aww, it's nice to be missed. Mayhap I'll put some photos up >:)

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

This is where the peanut gallery goes wild

We seem to gave an emergence of old strippers returning

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

welcome back, girl!

Profile picture for staxwell
staxwell
•

Dougster, where are you?!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

One of my favorite posters! :)

Profile picture for DoctorPhil
DoctorPhil
•

welcome back and be sure to post all the psycho PMs you receive. LOFL.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement