tuscl

Today Is ----

ididthisonce
North Carolina
Today is National Grouch Day. (I don't dream this crap up)

Did you buy anyone a card?

Verification:

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/10/15…

9 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Just Oscar. He threw it away. What a grouch.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    National grouch day didn't work on me. Today is an AWESOME day!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I bet TUSCL's number 1 grouch - the jestie-girl will be happy to have a day to celebrate his grouchiness. Shall we send him a frosted cupcake to help him celebrate?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I feel grouchy today. Thanks Congress for making me lose lots of cash in my 401k. Your awe inspiring words that no deal has been reached and talking about being on the eve of destruction got me to sell after I thought last week a deal would be done by now. A bunch of idiots work in congress. This no deal situation is hurting Americans more than anything else they have done so far. I will vote for someone else in a third party regardless of whatever they say now.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I think it will all get resolved tomorrow or maybe a bit over on Thursday. Best part will be when the Tea Party faggots have nothing to show for it except the hatred they generated amongst moderates. Boehner could also be toast although he is so weak I'm sure the Dems would actually like to see him to stay in to completely finish off the Repulicans.

That 401k will be just fine soon. :-)
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Most people at work think I'm a grouch

Fuck 'em. Nice guys finish last.
  • likes2look
    11 years ago
    Slick

Oscar put your card in the trash can because that is where he lives not because he was throwing it away.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Did the ceiling cap increase?
  • carl95
    11 years ago
    A card? Why the fuck would I want a card from some asshole!?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion