tuscl

Questions about Strippers

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Saturday, October 5, 2013 9:37 AM
Q What did the cab driver say when the stripper tried to pay the fare by showing him her vagina? A Got anything smaller? Q What would happen if I raped a stripper? A You would save five dollars. Q Why are strippers like squirrels? A They've always got some nuts in their mouth. Q How many strippers abused by their boyfriends? A All those who don't listen. Q Why are strippers like blunts? A They get passed around until they're all used up and then they get thrown away. Q What does it mean if I'm banging a stripper and she starts foaming at the mouth? A She's full. Q Why are strippers like paleontologists? A They make their living by touching old bones. Q Why is a stripper like a door knob? A Everybody gets a turn. Q Why did the stripper go by the name "Penny"? A Because she was two-faced, worthless and in everybody's pants. Q What's the difference between a stripper and a horse? A Not everyone has ridden a horse. Q What should I do if a stripper tells me she's a hooker? A Tell her to keep her wrists straight when she tees off. Q Why did the stripper apply for a loan? A She wanted to get back on her back. Q What's hard on a stripper? A The back of her boyfriend's hand. Q This stripper used to like me, but now she won't even dance for me anymore. What happened? A She recovered her eyesight. Q How can I make sex with a stripper magical? A Fuck her and disappear. Q Why is beer better than a stripper? A Beer is always wet. Q Why are a stripper's customers like her stripper heels? A They're easy to walk on once you learn how. Q What's a stripper's opinion of Roe vs Wade? A Two ways of getting across a creek. Q: Why is a stripper's pussy like the weather? A: Because if it's wet, it's time to go inside. Q: How can I stop this stripper from lying to me? A: Use duct tape. Q: What do you say when a drunk stripper wakes up and asks if you're raping her? A: Say, "No, I've already finished." Q: Why is eating a stripper's pussy like knowing the mafia's secrets? A: One slip of the tongue and you're in deep shit. Q: What's the difference between a 15-year-old stripper and an 18-year-old stripper? A: 20 years in prison. Q: What's the worst thing that can appear on a stripper's resume? A: Being fired from a blow job.

11 comments

• VeryBigDawg
    11 years ago
    Great!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Q: Whats the difference between a Stripper and a Artichoke? A: Artichoke has a heart.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    LOL.
  • segui
    11 years ago
    lol
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    @segui! I think that's my gf in your profile pic.
  • lotsoffun201
    11 years ago
    Love it! Thanks for sharing.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "What would happen if I raped a stripper?" You would spend a long time in prison.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Great, great jokes.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Alucard is like Buzz killington from family guy. The boyfriend abuse was pretty bland, I don't get the hooker joe or the bank loan one, and the 20-year prison joke was boring too. Otherwise this was some funny shizzle. This has been bookmarked.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    that was great
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion