tuscl

Similar Lapdance Styles

Good morning out there to all my clubbing people. This Friday I noticed something at this one club I was at. All the dances that I got were cut from the same template. All the gals started the ld's with their backs too me. First was a bit of booty shaking and air dancing. Then it went to reverse cowgirl grinding. From there, they'd turn to the left and lift their left leg. After that manuever, they followed it up on the right side. Then they'd get up, air dance, turn around, and cowgirl grind.

All of these gals did the same pattern and repetition. All these girls danced differently on stage so why the sane ld's? Is there a house mom that teaches the newbies the moves? I know that in AMP's, the mamasan teaches the new gals what and how to do it. I wonder if the same thing happens at the strip club? Any dancers have better info? Do tell.

7 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Stepford Strippers.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    All Detroit strippers have a similar lap dance style. They get on their knees and bob their heads up and down.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Weird. Maybe the mangare tells them what to do?

Of the 3 girls I dance with a lot, they have 3 completely different styles. My ATF is slow and sensual; she grinds quite well but she'll only get you off if you ask her to, and she knows you.

My #1 go to after her is very athletic and will get you off whether you want to or not with her vigorous approach, unless you tell her not to! She just goes for it which is fun. And the third is big on using her boobs to get the job done. She is not athletic at all but makes up for it.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    @ slick. I have never seen what you described but that is interesting. They at least all learned from the same person. I usually get a different style from different dancers
  • Ironcat
    11 years ago
    I have had dancers who do the same dance for each song when I buy multiple dances, and that can be boring. I like the dancers who bring it up a notch with each dance. This makes good business sense if the girl it trying to keep you buying dances.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    That's truly odd. I've been to places where I got lapdances from many different girls and they all seem totally different from each other. At my #2 club, my top 4 dancers are all different. #4 is all about her ass. #3 is all about her tits, which are huge. #2 is all about her movement (she does things essentially in time with the music), and #1 is basically all of the above, depending on how she feels at the moment (except her tits aren't huge, unlike #3).
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Its worse with the eastern European girls. They do the described but leave the booty on lap for the end of the song. All these girls must be trained the same way. Knee on dick, air dance, last 30 seconds actual body to body contact. Unless she is super hot and has a nice body, we don't make it past the first dance. Only did two dances with an eastern European once.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion