tuscl

Nipple Poke or Panty Line

I'm in a bit of a quandary here. I love seeing a great nipple poke. Especially when it's a cool or cold day and a hot mamacita is wearing a sweater and you can see that nipple trying to break through fabric like a seedling erupting from the earth through the dirt. Yet at the the same time, I go insane while even catching the slightest of glimpses of panty line. When a chica has on yoga pants and that Bermuda Triangle is visible above her ass crack, MAMA MIA! Sometimes it's hard to concentrate during yoga.
I'm stuck in between nipples and booty. I can't decide. Please, somebody help me.

23 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    I don't see the issue Slick my brother...just ask the hot yoga chick to turn around after you've seen enough nipple so you can check out the ass. And the tell her you would like to see the tits once you've has enough ass viewage. That would be totally non-creepy and most hot yoga girls would be flattered. Hell, she my let you suck a titty to get some good nipple action going. Clothed titty...not like this is a strip club or someplace creepy.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    Nipple poke is better for me, panty lie does nothing for me. A camel toe on the other hand does.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Give me that ole nipple poke and camel toe any day. I just blatantly stare and more times than not I receive that smile that says,"You like that boy?".
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    A little thong showing out of her pants does it for me.

I was on a road trip this summer and was at a rest stop when this hot girl parked next to. I got a glimpse of her underwear as she got out of the car. I had to jack off before I kept going.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    POKE!

Of course being a breast man over a ass man would mostly guarantee that.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    "Seedling erupting from the earth" is enough. Mentionung dirt is irrelevant slick ol boy.

If a nipple poke or a pussy crack turns you on, then damn don't go to parts of african where fine ass women walk around nude on a daily basis. That shit does not do the job enough for arousal. Besides how can you do yoga anyway. That crap SUUUUUUUCCCCCKSS.
    Your threads are getting weird lol
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Poke my eye out with those dam nipples
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Pokies, naked or through the shirt, definitely do it for me. Visible panties or panty lines, not so much.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Have you tried spilling water on every girl's chest you see?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Gator, you always have the best advice!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    You know you're real close to those nipples when they keep pressing up against your lips. :)
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I once told a civilian hottie that her panty lines were real sexy. She said that it would be sexier with out them because it would look like she wasn't wearing panties. I dunno.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Nipple poke! There's a great Kate Upton photo with her nipples poking through her wet T-shirt.
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    I gotta start doing yoga
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    As a skilled and seasoned boobologist, rather than using the term, "mipple poke," I'm acquainted with the term, "nipping out." A dancer I once knew would say to me, "Now look what you've done to me. I'm nipping out."
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    A stripper I was having dinner with once got a free side dish with a tight top and no bra. She never wore bras cause she was an A-cup. But it was winter and the headlights were on high-beam.

I prefer line-free thong underwear. Especially without the pants.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I'm reminded of this scene from "Christmas Vacation".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxGkcC1Vr…
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Titty hard on!
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Panty Line
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Women who dress so that they can show a nipple poke know exactly what they are doing. Who knows, they may actually crave the attention. Of course that does not mean they want to be disrespected or attacked. Getting a guy to drool must be fun for some gals.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Close your eyes & use touch.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Pretty much all women want to attract the people they are attracted to. A fair number enjoy shitting on the ones they are not attracted to.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I don't know about that Ilbby.Almost all women I have dated were cordial to even those who could not benefit them in any fashion.I'm guessing a true case in character.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion