tuscl

Gym

Thursday, September 26, 2013 2:30 PM
How many tusclers go to the gym before and or after a club visit ?

18 comments

• Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    I like hitting the wieghts for that bicep pump before the club and if no OTC after I get in the pool and jaquezy
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Jim Bakker gives good blow jobs
  • Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    Lol....Dr.Head
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Larry Hoover
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I thought sex counted as a workout?
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    You know 65% of these guys haven't had a second wind since '93. Going to the gym would be counter productive. There's a Planet Fitness across the street from Follies though. I'm pretty sure a couple of the girls I approached in there were strippers. One I just watched as she worked on the treadmill...that ass...
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I consider the stripclub my workout.
  • mrrock
    11 years ago
    Gym?
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Wherr can you go to a gym at 4 in the morning especially if you have work in a few hours? I always go before the club (not intentionally just the craving spontaneously happens on some odd day I'm working out).
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I thought sex counted as a workout?" RIGHT you are gatorfan! LOL
  • kittykate
    11 years ago
    I don't get it... Is that a thing guys do? Testosterone makes you all crazy! Joking. No one PM me with death threats.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    I warm up my dick with som curlz at the gym !
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I hit a dude named Jim. More than once. He didn't like my right. He really hated the left. It's like my Grampa Silvio use to say, "Less weights and more sparring. "
  • Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    Blood flow that's all I'm saying
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    You should've seen the blood flowing out of Jim's nose. Busted lip, right eye purple and puffy.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Every TUSCLer who goes to the gym, goes before and after going to the club. That is unless they quit going clubing or they quit going to the gym.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Righteous words Jab, righteous words.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion