tuscl

How much time do you need?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Business is slow so the DJ announces buy 1 hour in the Champagne room and get the second hour absolutely free. What he doesn't tell you of course is that you are still going to have to pay the dancers for their time/services.

Would you rather have double the time or half the price? I'll take half the price. If I can't take care of business in 30 minutes, another 30 minutes is not going to help.

14 comments

• Estafador
    11 years ago
    What do you mean pay the girl? I thought you said the second hour is free?
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Just another hustle.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    By "free" they just mean no room fee. No stripper in her right mind is going to do anything for free, ever.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    ^^^And that's the gospel truth.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    Depends how long it is, 15 minutes I'd almost always take double the time. At 30 mins it depends on the girl and my mood. If its an hour, I'd probably take half the price almost every time.

And while I'll agree with Duo's statement I'll add two comments to it:
    1 - Strippers are often not in their right mind or the right state of mind.
    2 - Its still not really "free" its fairly similar to "half price" and if its that slow, half price is better than nothing to some...
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Well I'm nit sure which benifits me since I may go to the Champagne room just for the super "private dance" and that's it. What she need to get paid EXTRA for?
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I've done 1 1/2 hours several times and 2 hours once. In almost every instance I had sex in the first hour and then spent the rest of the time just snuggling and holding a beautiful naked woman.
  • 4oureyes
    11 years ago
    I've been fortunate that all the places I've been there's either no room fee or just a one time fee. The most I've ever paid for a one time fee was $20 (and it was good for the rest of the night), and the places that used to charge fees like that have mostly dropped them. They now mandate a different per-song rate (or per-unit of time) in the more private rooms.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @dolfan - heard that, I was going to throw it in as an afterthought haha
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    30 min damn ! What you a Marathon man

15 is all I need
  • rockie
    11 years ago
    Like 30 to 45 minutes, usually ready to split at the 45 minute mark! Never done anything over 1 hour.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Half price for me.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @Duo I think it's more the left stripper brain that nixes the freebees.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Duo,

Not true, they do, but it is VERY rare!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion