tuscl

Honest reviews drawing unwanted attention?

Saturday, November 26, 2005 2:19 PM
I am always interested in reading club reviews and appreciate an honest description of what is going on in clubs. I realize that you got to take everything you're reading with a grain of salt. Some reviewers are keeping the girls names out which I don't subescribe to, but on the other hand I am wondering how much unwanted attention reviews may generate. I mean I can imagine that some of the authorities may be watching the scene through TUSCL also. What do you think? Am I paranoid or could some of the reviews trigger a police raid?

4 comments

• chandler
    19 years ago
    To the top!
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Reviewers should know better than to post the names of dancers who perform illegal sex acts. They should be emailed to me instead.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    Even if I knew of something illegal being offered at a specific club and/or by a specific dancer, I wouldn't post it on this board, if only because I don't want LE on my tail (I was shocked when I found out that internet communications are traceable through your ISP). Nothing would be more inconvenient than having a couple of nice young men in dark suits stop by the office some day to talk about some things they had read on my posts.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    I never mention a dancers name in a review in relation to any act she may perform in the club. I don't think anything gets posted about a club that LE doesn't already know about but I don't like causing trouble for the ladies.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion